The Sky is Not Falling, But...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

The Sky is Not Falling, But...

I am getting tired of this win one loose one crapola!

IMHO Julien needs to send a message. If you are not going to play up to expectations you'll get benched, regardless of salary, age or any other non-excuse. 

And why is Boychuck still sitting!?! He was solid, gritty never hesitated to blast it on net. Have Hunwick move to forward while we are down on forwards! You can't tell me he'll be less effective than Whitfield, Sturm, Ryder or Recchi at this point.

CJ needs to act and not wait for PC to do something. Put the Krejci wheeler Ryder back together, they are all healthy and there is proven chemistry there!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: The Sky is Not Falling, But...

Boring game .  No offense and even when they got it going they weren't dangerous . Yes the shots tallied but again nothing that Rangers couldn't handle.
    If I were Thomas I'de be mad.
    Hunwick does not hit. It's a couple times he has the chance to lay the body and does not.  Today the Rangers got a scoring chance as he's chasing the puck instead of putting the body on the man.  Ranger went around him and thanks to a nice save by Thomas stayed 1-0.
    I feel the frustration mounting.
    Even Bergeron is starting to fade.  Maybe it's his line mates ?
    I'm sure Julien will shuffle the deck again , he needs a spark. 
    He must find a way to get Krejci, Ryder together and Bergeron , Sturm get going .
    It's not a good time to trade , especially when your trade partners know you're struggling.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Dizzle, Agree on all your points-bigtime regarding Boychuk not playing.
    But the consideration might be that if you eventually plan to move any of the long list of underachievers, then you're going to have to hope they turn it around on the ice to display thier value to other teams. Bruins management is in a real tough spot. Julien seemed real digusted in his postgame interview. I think some kind of shake-up could be on the way if this continues for another couple of weeks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I don't care where they get it but they need to score goals and the power play has to do something. The Bruins have scored 3 goals in 3 games and are 2 for 36 on the PP. CJ has to get more imaginative with this team because they are too pedictable and just have no chemisrty. PC will have to do something to find some scoring because CJ can't do it with the people he has. The sky will fall if something isn't done while the season is still young because even with Savy and Looch they still need a sniper. I hate to say this but they should have replced Kessels scoring before the D which was fine and Bruins will continue to stuggle until they do. I will not give up on this team but they need to score and the PP has to get better. PC use the picks or anything you can to fix this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Icing on the cake will be thursday against the Habs. 
    Oh and tuesday if Kessel scores a goal or a couple .........  wouldn't wanna read the posts.
    Gaborik,  had to come back ??  When do we play Thrashers , Kovalchuk less or when do we play the Hawks, Toews less or when do we play Pens , Malkin less...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to Re: The Sky is Not Falling, But...:
    [QUOTE]Dizzle, Agree on all your points-bigtime regarding Boychuk not playing. But the consideration might be that if you eventually plan to move any of the long list of underachievers, then you're going to have to hope they turn it around on the ice to display thier value to other teams. Bruins management is in a real tough spot. Julien seemed real digusted in his postgame interview. I think some kind of shake-up could be on the way if this continues for another couple of weeks.  
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

I hear you, but look at the Kessel situation. He was a different player after the embarrasing benching. If you can light a fire under Ryder's (or anyone's) rearend to get them going then mission accomplished, whether you plan on a trade or not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

OH BTW, JWensink, its killing me, what is the name of your avatar guy, Andy Kaufman's alter self?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Boston Binaries! Ha Ha, have not heard that one before. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

Shows you how important a playmaker like Savard really is, and frankly, he should ask and get the bank...he's that good, that productive...Lucic isn't a big offensive threat, but he seems to have stretches where he can be a dominant figure...sturm is driving me nuts, he had the goal, and his backhander on his chance doesn't even touch the goalie...the B's are without offensive players, and it's showing....Whether this is the payback for no Kessel, hard to tell yet...but they do need a bonafide scorer to be added to this team...even with savard and lucic in the lineup...They just don't have a big-time scorer, that's how the Rangers won....1 guy, scores the only goal, a goal scorer type...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Its getting old now, this team has to find a way to score.  The powerplay is absolutely terrible!!!!!  Julien needs to sit Ryder, Sturm, Bergeron and the rest of the regular powerplay unit and go with something totally different like Sabotka, Paille, Thorton ...put Rask out in shin pads and a visor for pete sakes!! I know they are missing Savvy and Looch but this team has to wake up. Don't get me wrong ...I like the players on this roster but a lot of them need a kick in the rear!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

[QUOTE]They are the Boston Binaries until Lucic and Savard get back. Putting up 1s and 0s on the points board until early December.   I'll be happy with a 500 record through this month.  Then, we can start getting early leads, holding them, and maybe putting teams way.   I cannot understate how big a loss these 2 guys are to the team.   This team's core is Chara/Savard/Lucic.  it is playing with 2/3 missing.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

The Bruins were playing the same with them in the lineup!

I'm not buying the injuries as an excuse, the Bruins haven't won 2 in a row all season

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

[QUOTE]OH BTW, JWensink, its killing me, what is the name of your avatar guy, Andy Kaufman's alter self?
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

Tony Clifton

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wanderingbear. Show wanderingbear's posts

It's not pretty.  PC told one and all that the goals leaving with Kessel would be made up by others.  Well, Sturm has always been inconsistent, not sure why the management expected more out of him.  Hunwick, Bitz, Wheeler(until Sat) have regressed and lost too much toughness with Axelsson/Montador/Hindy gone.  Begin not the spark expected either. 

Bergeron is carrying this team and needs help from the other bad news bears. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

People seem to be all over Sturm.  I am still confident he will return to form.  He has the skill but his injury was a big one that will take some time.  Look at how many weeks Brady took to start producing his expected #'s...

The one guy driving me crazy right now is Ryder.  No passion, playing soft hockey.  For the first time I can see why Guy rode him out of town.  Ryder has talent, but he doesn't seem too motivated right now.  No way should he be playing with Bergy...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Anyone here a P-B's regular, would Hammill or Lehtonen be worth a look at this point?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone here a P-B's regular, would Hammill or Lehtonen be worth a look at this point?
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

I was watching the Habs on TV and on my laptop the P-Bs on Saturday nite against the WolfPack and they were horrible.  They lost 6-0, Hamill was invisible and it shows that their two best players are Marchand and Sobotka. 
    Lehtonen looked okay but seemed slow.
    Sent Trent back down.