This is getting scary

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

This is getting scary

Marco Sturm, P.Bergeron, Hnidy, Fernandez, Milan, and now Kessell..when is this going to stop ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

This is getting scary

Lets all just hope these guys are healthy by playoff time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raybruin. Show raybruin's posts

This is getting scary

What a downer this morning. Amazing how we can be so high one week and then the entire world collapses in front of our eyes. Besides being a Bruin fan, we have to be the unluckiest team in the NHL. We haven't had our entire team on the ice at the same time for the past 2 years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from emitchell2. Show emitchell2's posts

This is getting scary

I'd rather have the team injured and sick now than april

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

This is getting scary

//the entire world collapses in front of our eyes.//

Yikes. Overreact much?

The Canucks lost Luongo for most of the season. The Devils lost Brodeur. Price has missed almost a month for Montreal, which also lost Komisarek, Dandenault, Koivu, Tanguay, Higgins and Laraque. Philadelphia is so banged up they called up a defenseman from their AHL team and had him skating wing on their first line. The Capitals and Penguins have also been hammered by injuries. This is the NHL. Injuries happen. Take a look at other teams before you start crying over the Bruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateRonBorges. Show IHateRonBorges's posts

This is getting scary

Do you really have this much free time on your hands that this is how you're choosing to spend your day? And this bad a sense of humor that this is the best you can come up with, if this is indeed how you choose to spend your free time??? Sad state of affairs, my friend...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

This is getting scary

hateronrogers , you have time to answer to those stupidities too , look you are spending your day to respond , why don't you tell some Bruin's fans the same when they are saying their stupidities too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

This is getting scary

[Quote] //the entire world collapses in front of our eyes.//

Yikes. Overreact much?

The Canucks lost Luongo for most of the season. The Devils lost Brodeur. Price has missed almost a month for Montreal, which also lost Komisarek, Dandenault, Koivu, Tanguay, Higgins and Laraque. Philadelphia is so banged up they called up a defenseman from their AHL team and had him skating wing on their first line. The Capitals and Penguins have also been hammered by injuries. This is the NHL. Injuries happen. Take a look at other teams before you start crying over the Bruins.

[/Quote]

Yes well Ference, Sturm, and Bergeron are significant and very long term. Add Ward and Kessel to that....we have more man games lost than a lot of teams in the east with the exception of Philly,Washington, and the Islanders....

History proves we re unlucky .... Neely , Orr, and Normand Leveillier all great players who had to retire early ! ITs freakin curse

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

This is getting scary

[Quote] //the entire world collapses in front of our eyes.//

Yikes. Overreact much?

[/Quote]

Yes well Ference, Sturm, and Bergeron are significant and very long term. Add Ward and Kessel to that....we have more man games lost than a lot of teams in the east with the exception of Philly,Washington, and the Islanders....

History proves we re unlucky .... Neely , Orr, and Normand Leveillier all great players who had to retire early ! ITs freakin curse

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

This is getting scary

Another bad luck ...we lost Ward last night , another cheap shot from a habs player ..oh boy do I hate this team ...and believe me being from Montreal is even worst ...I drive down the streets of Montreal with my Bruins flags on my truck and I get insulted on every traffic lights ....

GO BRRRRUINS ! ! !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

This is getting scary

Ha ha MilanLucic-1 .... you.'re from Montreal too....I used to love going to school with my Neely jersey (ahhh good old Neely days lol)

The Montreal fans are all jerks, they know nothing about hockey and think the Habs are the centre of the universe