thomas best goalie still playing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

thomas best goalie still playing

with broduer, price, mason and robert longo now gone that leaves vezina winner timmy thomas as the best goalie still playing and when he again single handed wins tonight and again in game7 despite no help from bostons forwards hewill be the best goalie still playing. and with all those so called great goalers gone who is the franchise goalie you want? thats right its thomas

bruins win tonight thomas shines i gurantee it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: thomas best goalie still playing

You are the biggest idiot on this board. Are you even a Bruins fan, or just a Thomas fan? You were saying that Thomas was the best goalie in the playoffs before luongo and Brodeur got bounced out. Thomas has not even been the best goalie in this series, I hope he will be at the end, but he hasn't been so far, and even some one as thick as you SURELY realizes that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Thomas has been by far the best goalie in the league this year and the best goalie in the playoffs, HANDS DOWN!  You cant argue with stats, I dont care how hard you want to try.  As if Luongos numbers werent bad enough, he had a monumental melt down in the 3rd period of a MUST WIN game.  4 goals on 9 shots is beer league at best.  High school goalies arent that bad.  Yeah, it was just one game, but it was a HUGE one.  He also gave up 5 in game 2 at home.  NOT GOOD!  Im so sick of hearing about Luongo, he has done NOTHING in the playoffs. 

Career Playoffs:  Games    Wins    Losses    SO   SV%    GAA

Thomas               16          9         7         1    .926     2.16
    Luongo                22         11       11        1     .930     2.09

Timmy had one bad game last year and one bad game this year

I think Thomas has been a better goalie but his team has played worse.  You cant win the game unless your team shoots the puck.  Everyone disappeared during games 2, 3 and 4.  You cant blame those on Thomas.  Yes, Ward stole a game with the 2-0 shutout, but the Bruins played like SHlT in the first and second periods of game 2.  The shooting gallery that was the third didnt make up for it.  Im so sick of hearing how bad Thomas is, how he isnt the best right now, etc., etc., etc.  HE IS!  Get over it.  And just so you know, Cam Ward leads the playoff goalies in losses with 5.

Ward has let in 4 twice and a total of 11 in 3 wins, 2 losses.  Thomas has let in 10 goals in 2 wins, 3 losses.  Not hard to tell who is better by looking at the stats.  Unfortunately the Bruins TEAM didnt show up in 2 of those games.  The OT game could have gone either way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

in 5 games ward has let in one more goal on a few more shots, but he is facing MUCH tougher shots, he has out played Thomas in this series, mainly in game 4, the Bruins didn't play AWFUL, they didn't play well but they didn't play awful. Thomas did play awful that game. Ward hasn't had a terrible game yet. Ward has had a phenomenal game, something Thomas has yet to do

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I really don't see the point of personal attacks on someone who is just stating his opinion and not offending anyone. You gotta relax, dk. Save it for the trolls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

I'll attack this guy non stop until he stops these stupid posts about thomas, he has a hard on for the guy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Thomas hasnt played great this series besides game 5.  Even in game 5, he didnt have too many shots on him either.  He did make very good back-to-back saves in that game though, which kept the Bruins in the lead.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

just like i said thomas led the bruins to victory single handed in game6 and will win again tonight and since wards team beat broduer and timmy thomas beat ward that means timmy thomas is better than both of them.

stop hating me because i am right and have been right about thomas since his first game in boston are you really winesap or data entry clerk 57?

thomas vezina
    thomas con smythe