Thomas comes back with Silver and Bergeron with GOLD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thomas comes back with Silver and Bergeron with GOLD

Congr. CANADA

GO CANADA !  GO BRUINS ! !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Re: Thomas comes back with Silver and Bergeron with GOLD

Bergeron gets a Gold? The dude couldn't win a faceoff today against the U.S. to save his life. I thought that's what Canada brought him along for? Savard is SOOOO much better and should have gone!! Bergeron was brutal,especially in his own end. Go U.S.!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas comes back with Silver and Bergeron with GOLD:
    Bergeron gets a Gold? The dude couldn't win a faceoff today against the U.S. to save his life. I thought that's what Canada brought him along for? Savard is SOOOO much better and should have gone!! Bergeron was brutal,especially in his own end. Go U.S.!!!
    Posted by rickrand3

Agree with you but ex B's  JT and PK looked useless. I have to question if the B's were wrong about them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonCherry. Show DonCherry's posts

Unfortunately they both suuck and did nothing... suucks that Krejci or Chara didn't get a medal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

What do Thomas and Bergeron have in common -- They both had the same amount of ice time. I can live with Miller in goal but Babcock -- you SU*K.