Thomas Unconscious!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Thomas Unconscious!!

Nice to see Tim playing like he did in his Vezina trophy winning year. He's robbed a number of Devils tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Thomas Unconscious!!

In Response to Thomas Unconscious!!:
    [QUOTE]Nice to see Tim playing like he did in his Vezina trophy winning year. He's robbed a number of Devils tonight.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

SHHHH! Never say anything about a goalie until the games complete.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

yeah.......good point nitemare. Thankfully, the B's offence is clicking nicely. Up for 4-1..........suhweeeeeeeeeeet!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Sweet it is..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

YEA BOIIIII! Nicely done Timmy Thomas. What a great save to rob Kovy! Nothing wrong with his hips now!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Nites,  you should go read the comments on the Bruins blog on tonights game and get a laugh.  You'll know what I mean  LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/statshome.htm#?navid=nav-sts-league

Good to see Tim happy, healthy and leading the league in a few catagories.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernBrewin. Show NorthernBrewin's posts

Having 2 great goalies is a problem I will gladly handle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas Unconscious!!:
    [QUOTE]Having 2 great goalies is a problem I will gladly handle.
    Posted by NorthernBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE!!! HABS LAST PLACE!!! CAREY THE WRONG PRICE!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

I SAID TIMMY WOULD BE #1 BY CHRISTMAS BACK IN JULY!!! GREAT TO SEE THE AMERICAN KID COME THREW!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Now, all those who for some strange reason still  think Thomas is not the real deal, we can hear all the "now we can get trade value for him" or "it's early. He'll bomb". I became a fan when he briefly replaced the hapless Shields and Grahame way back when. It's nice to see him back to his old self. They can win a cup with him. Nice to have Tuukka there tuu.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]I SAID TIMMY WOULD BE #1 BY CHRISTMAS BACK IN JULY!!! GREAT TO SEE THE AMERICAN KID COME THREW!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER[/QUOTE]
    i thought Timmy was a 36 year old man from Mars. oh well

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

who to start in game 4?.....Who cares the bruins duo is the envy of the league.

Nice win tonight, offence, defense, and most importantly (top notch goaltending).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Nites,  you should go read the comments on the Bruins blog on tonights game and get a laugh.  You'll know what I mean  LOL
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Which one Legion? There's so many.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas Unconscious!! : I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE!!! HABS LAST PLACE!!! CAREY THE WRONG PRICE!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER[/QUOTE]

Ya know. I really do loathe the Scabs! However, as a goalie myself. I feel bad for Price. It wasn't he who asked to be put in this situation. Did you not hear the fans the other nite in the TBay game. They chanted & cheered him all stinkin game. He was great, but as soon as he allowed that OT goal. It was boo city. The guy's 22 yrs old playing for the most decorated franchise on the planet. Also with the most fickle fans on the planet. I know he's an athlete & he gets paid a lot of money & should be able to handle it. I know he does or did enjoy the Montreal nite life a little too much. Montreal- Hate the hockey team, but the city???? All I can say is WOW! It really is hard not to have a good time in Montreal. It's Canada's Vegas!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Good if Thomas plays well because his value will increase and he could be a bait when comes trade deadline.  I am not saying that in the mean way...just the way you have to deal with the cap space.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

Let see... Thomas crashed and burned for 50% of the last season and after TWO games, this season, he's the next Marty Brodeur? Denied. Thomas will do exactly what he have done in the past few years: Be streaky and s*** the bed out at some point. People should not be worry about Rask losing the #1 spot. The Bruins will try to showcase Thomas but their plan will fall short: There's no GM on this planet who will be stupid enough to take that 35+ contract and be stuck with the cap hit for the next 2 years. Mark my word: NOT GOING TO HAPPEND.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Last night Timmy stopped the puck, and in most instances his defense cleared the puck. However, compared to Rask, Timmy leaves himself out of position frequently. The team played well as a team, although Caron made two rookie mistakes, from which he will learn. It also seemed that Julien is leting Seguin be more active in the defensive zone, except some of the D, like Ference, do not move quickly enough, and the kid is on their tail due to his speed. Another learning experience. Fun game to watch, and makes you wonder where Sturm will fit in and how soon Paille will be traded.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

In Response to Thomas Unconscious!!:
    [QUOTE]Nice to see Tim playing like he did in his Vezina trophy winning year. He's robbed a number of Devils tonight.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

Watching Tim Thomas play goal is like watching Brett Favre play footbal. He can look so good but you know it is coming. You know mo matter how well he plays that bonehead softie or cold streak is coming. It is not a matter of if but a matter of when.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Shows you know nothing of both football and goaltending. Brett Farve is a 3 time NFL MVP, a Super Bowl champ and passed for over 4,000 yards at the age of 40 last year. Tim Thomas had 5 shutouts last season more than Luongo while playing with a bum hip and already has a shutout this season.

The only thing you know how to do is talk out of your  A__!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Thomas Unconscious!! : Watching Tim Thomas play goal is like watching Brett Favre play footbal. He can look so good but you know it is coming. You know mo matter how well he plays that bonehead softie or cold streak is coming. It is not a matter of if but a matter of when.
    Posted by Newfiebullet[/QUOTE]

+      +    = Newfie Bullet

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

When a poster resorts to insults on "the internet" nonetheless they obviously have nothing of merit to add to the debate. No surprise given the maturity of the poster. Quite sad actually.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Thomas is among the NHL’s goaltending elite: 2-0-0, 0.50 goals-against average, .984 save percentage. He’s allowed just one goal!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Thomas Unconscious!! : Watching Tim Thomas play goal is like watching Brett Favre play footbal. He can look so good but you know it is coming. You know mo matter how well he plays that bonehead softie or cold streak is coming. It is not a matter of if but a matter of when.
    Posted by Newfiebullet[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely right! And you could say the exact same thing about every goalie in the NHL, even the great ones. They all let in a softie once in a while and all go on a streak where they are not the best goalie on the planet. So other than letting us all know you hate both Favre and Timmy, your post says nothing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

I have bashed the heck out of Thomas over the past few years, not just last year either, simply prefer Rask & his style of goaltending versus Thomas.....however Thomas looks excellent after a few games, and if healthy can really help this team succeed!!

Cannot understand why folks are all over Thomas vs Rask, the B's NEED both to go far in the playoffs, just enjoy both doing well and watch the wins pile up!!