Time to face the facts!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins2010Cup. Show Bruins2010Cup's posts

Time to face the facts!!!

Lets face it people, we are a couple more L's from being out of it for the season. Would it be nice to add a guy like Ray Whitney? Of course it would.  But will it make a difference this season?  Absolutely not!  It's time for PC to go big or go home.  If you can make a deal for Kovy or another big time scorer not yet mentioned without giving up the Toronto pick you do it,  no matter what else it costs you.  If not, don't bother.  Ride the season out and end up with two picks in the top ten.  I am a firm believer this team needs a superstar.  Yes B's have some nice young talent, but none of them you would consider close to a superstar. When your leading scorers on your team have point totals in the 30's..........hmm something is wrong there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Re: Time to face the facts!!!

We are also a couple of wins from the playoffs two big games with MTL. this will tell us where we stand it is do or die before the break Bruins. The bears will need to wake from their slumber or get ready for early hibernation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I'm not willing to call it a season just yet. Teams go through funks, and I believe the B's are in an injury induced one right now.

Let's see what happens when Sturm and Begin get back into the lineup. 30 games to go........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

I think Begin and Sturm are sorely missed. So was Savard. I am thoroughly disappointed with Wheeler, Ryder, Krecji, Lucic, Thornton, Bitz, Sobotka, Satan (although I think he will click with Savard back), Wideman, Hunwick, Chara, Thomas, and Rask. I can only compliment Recchi, Paille, Boychuk, Stuart, during this stretch. The team is in a tailspin that will likely result in a non-playoff spot. But, a change in team strategy, philosophy could alter that path.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

Why give up the farm and picks for one guy that might not even sign with them next year. If they arnt in playoff contension by game 70, they might as well tank the next 12 and get 2 good picks this year that might turn into something later.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Canbostondoit ... will you get a grip here?? This glass is half full attitude you have is sad.  At what point will you admit what all of us know???!!! This team is awful