Timmy Thomas like the air in Ottawa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

Timmy Thomas like the air in Ottawa

"I like the nice crisp air when we come visit here. When you step outside the hotel, it’s probably the cleanest-smelling air anywhere." - Timmy Thomas

Ah ok?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Re: Timmy Thomas like the air in Ottawa

ahaha I read that too. Like most good goalies..he is so weird.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Why is that weird? Have you ever been to Ottawa? It is probably the cleanest city, other than Zurich or Stuggart that I have ever been too. No smell of smog, trash or other crap. Its just a beautiful city.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm not a Timmy basher... but tonight (12/23) against Atlanta, he almost cost us the game by giving up all 4 goals through the 5-hole! Sure he was positioned well many times to keep his team in the lead but I was on the edge of my seat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Like i said in a previous post...he's gotta find a way to stop those pucks who keep sliding in between his legs.  It's like when the player has no net to shoot at he just try to shoot on his pads low and the puck keeps going past Thomas.  I thik the 4 goals tonight where in between the legs.  He must correct that....change his pads i don't know but he can't keep being that soft when player are just shooting on him.