timmy thomas off season update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas off season update

from nesn. his plans include a gold medal and a cup for the bruinsand it will happen lol.

Tim Thomas is just starting to fathom the storybook season he had and, for that matter, the career he is having. But he doesn't plan on soaking up the newfound fame and success for too long; he's looking forward to building off it.

For Thomas, the job is never done. There is always more to accomplish. For example, winning the Stanley Cup and maybe even Olympic gold are two goals he would like to achieve this coming season.

"I don't think it's sunk in really yet," said Thomas of the past season in which he led his team to a first-place finish in the Eastern Conference and the second round of the playoffs. He also won the Vezina Trophy with a 36-11-7 record, 2.10 goals-against average and .933 save percentage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

Re: timmy thomas off season update

Well thanks Kanes. What Thomas is doing over the summer and how he feels were questions I had to have answers for.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

who cares? a real bruins fan cares, thats who.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicisGod. Show LucicisGod's posts

I really don't care about Thomas and his shed stories. If anything, the guy should rest and think about a way to NOT let in a softy in a game 7 and finally prove that he can win the Cup. Despite what TT lovers think, Thomas hasn't prove anything, yet, in the playoffs.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

There goes two hours of my life right down the tubes. I spend part of my morning trying to bury this thread and, like acid reflux, it just keeps bubbling up to the top. Frown

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skaswatch. Show Skaswatch's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas off season update:
    [QUOTE]I really don't care about Thomas and his shed stories. If anything, the guy should rest and think about a way to NOT let in a softy in a game 7 and finally prove that he can win the Cup. Despite what TT lovers think, Thomas hasn't prove anything, yet, in the playoffs.  
    Posted by LucicisGod[/QUOTE]

Christ, Wideman fell asleep and Walker was able to get there first and chip a rebound by him. If he did have a mistake there, that was pretty much the only one through 2 rounds. Get over it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

yes, walker chipped in the rebound, one of about 1000 that Thomas gave up that he shouldn't have. REBOUND CONTROL REBOUND CONTROL REBOUND CONTROL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tank0r. Show tank0r's posts

In Response to timmy thomas off season update:
    [QUOTE]from nesn. his plans include a gold medal and a cup for the bruinsand it will happen lol.

Being a Bruins from Canada I'm hoping he only goes 1 for 2 :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

If USA makes it to the gold medal game and the score is tied late, may I suggest pulling Thomas and putting Miller in.  Just a suggestion.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

imafan you really should just leave these boards and put a revolver in your mouth, you sound miserable enough that you might actually want to off yourself

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1Goalie30. Show 1Goalie30's posts

[QUOTE]There goes two hours of my life right down the tubes. I spend part of my morning trying to bury this thread and, like acid reflux, it just keeps bubbling up to the top.
    Posted by ksp1957[/QUOTE]

Timmy will be off his high horse fast enough!

Marty Brodeur has had all summer to get ready .....he will be KING again! Not Timmy!

TT just got lucky this past season ..thats all!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Thomas had a great year but having the best defenseman and imo the most two-way player depth in the league didnt hurt his cause. I am all for believing this team has a cup shot, and if not for those pesky lucky canes and injuries it might've been last season. Olympic Gold though??---No Chance! If Tim can lead the americans past the behemoth teams canada and russia have he will certainly be the greatest goaltender in the history of hockey in my mind.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]imafan you really should just leave these boards and put a revolver in your mouth, you sound miserable enough that you might actually want to off yourself
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

Hey dk, where you from?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]yes, walker chipped in the rebound, one of about 1000 that Thomas gave up that he shouldn't have. REBOUND CONTROL REBOUND CONTROL REBOUND CONTROL
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]2 goals in regulation,must of been thousands of rebounds. The simple fact is guys like Krejci and Kessell lost the Canes series. If they were to hurt to perform they should of sat out, so thats no excuse. Once again the offense alone was responsible for the game 7 loss not the defense and not Thomas. Thomas played great all year and led the playoffs in save %. Tell me what stats Krejci led? Like the above poster said in a wierd way, Thomas is the best in the NHL until someone knocks him off his throne. Krejci is not 10th best at his position in the NHL. While a good player he has proved nothing,and proved that when the Bruins needed a third goal at home he couldnt produce. Thats the facts plain and simple.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

The entire team didn't play as well as they should have in the second round. Every single player. It's a team game and it was a team loss.

Now stay calm dude, but that includes your idol Thomas - who should have caught the original shot or knocked it into the corner. But instead he misplayed the shot and left a big fat goose of a rebound. His unorthodox style and lack of fundamentals cost him on that one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

[QUOTE]The entire team didn't play as well as they should have in the second round. Every single player. It's a team game and it was a team loss. Now stay calm dude, but that includes your idol Thomas - who should have caught the original shot or knocked it into the corner. But instead he misplayed the shot and left a big fat goose of a rebound. His unorthodox style and lack of fundamentals cost him on that one.
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet[/QUOTE]

Finally, an honest reflection on what happend in Round 2 to the Bruins. Team game and team loss.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicisGod. Show LucicisGod's posts

Tim Thomas favorite quote: Show me your shed and i will tell you who you are...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gkr2. Show gkr2's posts

What kind of "storybook season" ends in the second round?

Oh yeah a Bruins one...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

Great regular season and a disappointing playoffs. Sweeping les Habs was great, but let's face it, Montreal was missing three key players and coach Gainey was a joke. The 7-game series clown show and loss to Carolina was proof that this team was not as good as many Boston fans thought.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JPinNH. Show JPinNH's posts

That's the first time I've seen the Game 7 winning goal since that night.  I was in attendance and didn't see a single replay.  I was on Causeway before they shook hands.

Never realized who was out there for a D pair: Wideman and Montador.  Shocking.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicisGod. Show LucicisGod's posts

[QUOTE]That's the first time I've seen the Game 7 winning goal since that night.  I was in attendance and didn't see a single replay.  I was on Causeway before they shook hands. Never realized who was out there for a D pair: Wideman and Montador.  Shocking.
    Posted by JPinNH[/QUOTE]

The only " shocking " thing was that soft anf UGLY goal... 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

Not shocking if you consider it was OT in a game 7.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas looking for a new bigger house to hold all his awards
    data entry clerks looking for data to enter
    wine-sap drunk looking for a new card board box to live in

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Donut-Whisperer. Show The-Donut-Whisperer's posts

[QUOTE]timmy thomas looking for a new bigger house to hold all his awards data entry clerks looking for data to enter wine-sap drunk looking for a new card board box to live in
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

For heavens sake, will someone please tell me:

who or what is Olde Wine-sock?
    what is iceman board?
    what is with the data entry stuff?
    which of you is the alcoholic hobo?