timmy thomas still the best playoff goalie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas still the best playoff goalie

i see the forwards are back to there old ways being unable to score and leaving timmy out to dry and that disputed goal was disallowed because it never went in but dont worry the bruins will win the next game. and when thomas defeats ward that makes thomas the best because Ward beat broduer and thomas will beat ward bahwhahahawwhaa

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Re: timmy thomas still the best playoff goalie

Well Cam Ward beat him fair and square in game 2 and I'd rather have him the playoffs than the erratic, rebound giving Tim Thomas. If the defense is on the top of their game and clears the rebounds, then Thomas shines. Otherwise watch out.

By the way, that WAS a goal so the score still would have been 3-0 since the Bruins wouldn't have bothered to pull their goalie, so no empty net goal with Ferrence looking like a bumbling fool.

I'm not worred. The Bruins will find their offense and compensate for their Vezina winning, All star goalie, like they always have done this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

kanes, your a huuuuuuuuge tool. That was a great rebound timmy gave up on that disputed goal wasnt it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

still sticking up for your boy toy timmy chubbins, eh kane. he got outdone by cam ward, there is no other way to look at it. let's see if the bruins can manage to score some goals and win in spite of the sieve that's in goal for us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

The first goal was weak...I m still waiting for Timmy to steal a game. Until now he's played well , but not stellar. Ward stole a game for Carolina, we ll see if Timmy can do it for the B's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Timmy let in 2 goals, one was DIRECTLY caused by Chara who gave away the pass, didnt get back, watched the pass & shot go through him and Timmy while screening Timmy. 

Also, ANYONE who says that WAS goal is blind.  The league, with all their people, all their angles, all their cameras couldnt say it was a goal, so shut up already.  You DONT know better than them, you DIDNT see it better than them.  It was damn close both ways, yup, but thats it. 

Timmy has played great this playoff year and he hasnt allowed more than 2 goals in a game so far.  What MORE can you ask for? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

[QUOTE]Timmy let in 2 goals, one was DIRECTLY cause by Chara who gave away the pass, didnt get back, watch the pass then shot go through him and Timmy while screening Timmy.  Anyone who says that WAS goal is blind.  The league, with all their people, all their angles, all their cameras couldnt say it was a goal, so shut up already.  You DONT know better than them, you DIDNT see it better than them.  It was damn close both ways, yup, but thats it.  Timmy has played great this playoff year and he hasnt allowed more than 2 goals in a game so far.  What MORE can you ask for? 
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

I can agree with you, in that he's been good. But the team has outplayed opponents until last night. In Carolina , we ll see if Timmy can win one for the B's

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Last few games show us having the best Goalie, Ward had to come up big or he was gone, he has been awesome and mediocre.  TT has been the steadiest G in the Playoffs, never having given more than 2 g a game.

Wings and Ducks G's showed they are beatable as has Luongo and the Bulin wall. Fleury and Varl, we'll see.

I'll stick with TT as would any of the other teams as TT is here to play.

Greatest Of All Time!