To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is

As for Lucic not hitting I beg to differ. At times he's the only one trying and not to get on Thorntons back again but does this guy hit anymore ?  More often than not he doesn't finish his checks and just turns away.
    I'm a big boy and a pretty good skater , my coaches used to always tell to go in and use my big body and hit.  It's harder than you think,  it's all about timing and some players just don't have it (i.e. Wheeler) .  Looch's forte is not skating but yet times his hits very well.  Right now he's a little off sync and isn't the fleetest of skaters although he's still laying the body everytime he can.  Some shifts after a couple of hits you see him returning to the bench with his head down in fatigue. He is doing the effort.
    On another note someone of this board kept on reminding me not to compare Neely and Lucic . They are just two different players in a different era.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is:
    In Response to Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is : LOL... not kissing #ss LOL..  I'm just going back to a debate he and I had at the beginning of the season .  His prediction was better than mine.  No I don't read all his posts.  You have to admit there are some good points and I don't want any of you to think I'm being negative , I'll just call it constructive criticism. If the Bruins play very well asa top tier team and TryToBearIt continues ripping into the team then we can call it being negative. This all started as I disagreed on what BearIt posted on Lucic. Now does that sound like kiss #ss ?  You need posters like TryToBearIt to keep it honest we can't all agree with each other all the time.  This way makes these posts much more interesting. As for you keep up the good posts as at one point a troll copied your name and was posting all BS . I knew it wasn't you and the fake chowdah kept reporting me.
    Posted by BsLegion

Appreciate the post, Bs Legion, and no...there is no a-- kissing going on. Like you said, w/out divergence of opinion, these forums are like watching grass grow.

Suffice it to say (tho' no one ever believes me) if the Bruins were the great team we all want them to be--that we as long suffering fans DESERVE them to be--I would be the first one loudly singing their praises.

I simply believe in my heart of hearts that this franchise continues to make horrible mistakes/choices/penny-saving moves, and ultimately doesn't have the right owner who cares FIRST AND ONLY ABOUT WINNING THE STANLEY CUP.

That is the owner Bruins fans deserve and it is NOT the one we have.

And btw, here's hoping against hope that they can beat a Penguins team tmw. that will probably eat them alive (Final score prediction: Pens 7, Bruins 2), but if I'm wrong, (meaning B's win or even pick up a point, I'm that charitable) I'll be back here to admit I was wrong.

(anyone who thinks two squeaker wins against two of the league's very worst teams is a sign of good things to come needs to cut back on the Budweisers and dry out a little.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

You're all missing the point. It's not about whether Lucic gave up on a fight, or lacks "heart", which is all meaningless nonsense. It's about the fact that he's not a very good hockey player. All the geniuses who protested when fans like me say he should have been traded long ago when his value was sky high (b/c everyone too stupid to tie their own shoes was calling him the next Cam Neely) are now making excuses for his disaster of a year (yeah, keep blaming it on that high ankle sprain.) He's a 3rd-line grinder at best, and we could have gotten a goal-scoring sniper for him...in fact, we should have...but PC and the rest of the "brain" trust in this failure of a franchise rewarded him instead with a 3-year deal. Moronic. Bruins. Again.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

Trytobearit, you are so clueless it's almost frightening.  Yah, you know your hockey... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is : Appreciate the post, Bs Legion, and no...there is no a-- kissing going on. Like you said, w/out divergence of opinion, these forums are like watching grass grow. Suffice it to say (tho' no one ever believes me) if the Bruins were the great team we all want them to be--that we as long suffering fans DESERVE them to be--I would be the first one loudly singing their praises. I simply believe in my heart of hearts that this franchise continues to make horrible mistakes/choices/penny-saving moves, and ultimately doesn't have the right owner who cares FIRST AND ONLY ABOUT WINNING THE STANLEY CUP. That is the owner Bruins fans deserve and it is NOT the one we have. And btw, here's hoping against hope that they can beat a Penguins team tmw. that will probably eat them alive (Final score prediction: Pens 7, Bruins 2), but if I'm wrong, (meaning B's win or even pick up a point, I'm that charitable) I'll be back here to admit I was wrong. (anyone who thinks two squeaker wins against two of the league's very worst teams is a sign of good things to come needs to cut back on the Budweisers and dry out a little.)
    Posted by TryToBearIt

Nice try at the nice approach to negativity but it is still trolling on the internet like many of you seem to be fond of on here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from uvguy07. Show uvguy07's posts

This year '09-'10 Lucic is still on his rookie contract, making less than 1mil. Next year his big contract starts that will pay him 4mil per year.

I can tell you one thing, I am ALOT more willing to pay Lucic 4mil than Ryder!!!!!

There are several issues with the team this year. To me the main issue has been the lack of a sense of team, sticking up for your teamates, because they are your teamates. I feel this started back with Ference's roll in the NHLPA fiasco. I think there was some major divisions in the room which the team has recovered from and, so, is not working together. Right now I can not see this team having a donnybrook like it did with Dallas last season, and that is what I miss most from this team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsfaninCanada. Show BruinsfaninCanada's posts

I am a true  bruins fan like  some others in here.  Lucic got  beat  so what? He's human. Personally I don't want him fighting guys like Orr who get maybe 4-6  minutes of icetime  and are there for one reason. Lucic can play hockey and fight but not  mix it up with the brusers like Orr, we need him to stay healthy.  I think there are  a few closet HAB fans posting in here or  hockey idiots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is : Nice try at the nice approach to negativity but it is still trolling on the internet like many of you seem to be fond of on here.
    Posted by ssags111

It's "trolling" to disagree with Bruins "fans" like you who think everything is hunky dory with a franchise that hasn't won a Cup since '72 and has gone past round 1 of the playoffs TWICE in the past 11 years???

Please.

Guys like you can't stand to face reality, so you get your panties all in a bunch anytime anyone dares to stop you and say "the Bruins are one of the worst-run franchises in all of sports w/an owner who cares more about his hot dog sales than winning a Cup", and then when I show the stats back me up , your only response is to call me a "troll."

Keep shelling out your money to Jacobs for mediocrity. He loves guys like you. You keep thinking your team is the tops b/c you can't stand to think otherwise. "Trolls" like me he hates b/c I demand more from the owner of an Original 6 franchise that should have a track record more like Detroit and less like the   post-'83 Islanders.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is : Trytobearit, you are so clueless it's almost frightening.  Yah, you know your hockey... 
    Posted by BruinsCountry

....and your exact reasoning is.....????

Nothing.

Figures. More anger from pollyanna push-over fans who accept Jacob's mediocrity machine year after year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

In the eyes of some, Lucic has gone from potential future captain to "disgrace."  He's not the only player on our club having an "off" year but he is among those having an injury-plagued year, perhaps the sole reason for his performance.  I'd imagine there are GMs in the NHL who would love to have this "disgrace" on their roster, "off" year or not based on what he's shown he's capable of.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is : It's "trolling" to disagree with Bruins "fans" like you who think everything is hunky dory with a franchise that hasn't won a Cup since '72 and has gone past round 1 of the playoffs TWICE in the past 11 years??? Please. Guys like you can't stand to face reality, so you get your panties all in a bunch anytime anyone dares to stop you and say "the Bruins are one of the worst-run franchises in all of sports w/an owner who cares more about his hot dog sales than winning a Cup", and then when I show the stats back me up , your only response is to call me a "troll." Keep shelling out your money to Jacobs for mediocrity. He loves guys like you. You keep thinking your team is the tops b/c you can't stand to think otherwise. "Trolls" like me he hates b/c I demand more from the owner of an Original 6 franchise that should have a track record more like Detroit and less like the   post-'83 Islanders.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

First off, you're a Red Sox fan so I expect you to be negative, it's what you guys are good at.  Whining and complaining about every detail from April 3rd on.

It is obvious you do not get out often if you think the Bruins are the worst run team in the league.  I think the Laffs, Blackhawks (until last year) and Coyotes take the cake for being the worst by far, throw in the Panthers, Sens, Kings, Oilers, Isles, Blues and Thrashers.

You fail to see what people outside of Boston see and that is the future of the Bruins is set up to be something very special.  With the amount of talented youth they have now and with all the picks they hold for the future, this team is sitting pretty.  But you don't see that because you have become a spoiled Boston sports fan and greedy because we won tons of championships in the 2000's.  Hockey people see what this team is going to be but casual fans like yourself act like Red Sox fans in here. 

All I can say is and I am being serious, if you hate this so much and the Bruins are worst in your mind, why are you here?  It makes no sense for you to watch never mind type.

You think I am a Jacobs kool aid drinker but I am not, I have watched him strangle this team until the salary cap era, where he has not taken the cheap way out, the B's have been up against the cap for years. I don't go to the games and I don't wear anyone's logo on my body. So, I am not the kind of guy Jacobs loves but nice try.  But you are wrong again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: here's hoping against hope that they can beat a Penguins team tmw. that will probably eat them alive (Final score prediction: Pens 7, Bruins 2), but if I'm wrong Posted by TryToBearIt

//(Final score prediction: Pens 7, Bruins 2)/

Go ahead you were saying ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bruins Country and Sags, I believe like allot of other (not all) New England sports fans they always bring up past trades by MOC and Sinden. This has nothing to do with Chiarelli who is allowed to spend to the cap.

Also when you throw stats at them in regards to the  "Kessel fan boys" or the media's creation and comparison of Neely (never was created by the fans) to Lucic. There's no response with stats to back it up just more pats on there own back as I told you so's. Not trolling just nothing better to do than complain.

Always bringing up things from the past that are meaning less in present day. It's not trolling it's, as mentioned, lack of knowledge because they drivel with out backing up there comments with stats.

Axellson and Kessel the reason the Bruins are struggling ? Case in point pay no mind to someone who probably wanted and wants Francona fired every other month. I mean Terry only has 2 world series to show off.