Top 10 to be traded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: Top 10 to be traded

Why are there no Bruins on this list? Yes I would deal a pick for the two offensive players!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Not a chance for those 2 slugs they are both pathetic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

It's Darren Dreger with TSN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

savybergy77 It's Darren Dreger with TSN

Yes thankyou for correcting that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Boston's 2nd for Whitney...git'r done

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

If the Bruins trade for Whitney, which I'm all for, I would like Carolina to throw in Aaron Ward for the remainder of the season. Maybe Wideman could watch him and see how a leader/warrior carries himself, I think Ward knew how to push our young D-Men last year.

Our second Rounder and a Prospect for Whitney and Ward. Our compete level would go way up with that trade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

Savy I agree with you, get Ward back, maybe he can help Chara get back on his game and bring some needed character and leadership to the locker room. And having Whitney wouldnt be a bad addition either

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Correct me if I am wrong. But didnt Ward go to Carolina so he could retire after this season?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

Ward didnt want to be traded, but the B's traded him to Carolina because his offseason home is there, they were being considerate when they traded him

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyo77. Show guyo77's posts

There is not a hope in hell that the Bruins would trade Toronto back their first round pick for Stajan and Pony. 

Those two are very overrated - third line players as best getting first / second line time in Toronto so their offensive numbers are inflated.

You must be a leaf fan to propose this trade. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stajan has never scored 20 goals in a season.  Why the hay would the B's ever want that guy?  They already have Sturm, Ryder, Wheeler, Lucic and a host of others who can't score.

Ponikarovsky?  Get out.  Just get out. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

My thoughts exactly Guy. You would have to be insane to trade the Leafs back there 1st round pick for those third liners. Why would you do that and possibly give up the chance for a franchise player like Hall or very good players in Fowler and Sequin.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I have been a Bs fan for 50 yrs bud.

Stajan 53 games  15 goals-23 a a minus 1
    Ponikarovsky 54games  18g amd 17a  plus 3

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/stats.htm go there and compare, these guys in a mix with savy and bergie and krecji are certainly first and second line players. above what we have by far.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

I always thought highly of Peter Mueller & was hoping the B's would have taken him in the 06 draft but took Kessel instead because they needed a NHL player to fill the void. Mueller was an Everett Silvertip like Hamill. I wonder if they are not preparing their players enough but Mueller is different. He will probably suceed after a change in scenery. If they went after anybody on this list besides the Wizard they should look at Mueller. He is having an abismal season with 13 points so I assume his minutes have gone down. He is still young enough to take a chance on him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

A real Bruins would love to see Hall, Sequin or Fowler in the lineup not some Maple Laugh retreads. See what the brilliiant gm Burke gets for Stajan or Ponikarovsky come trade deadline maybe a 3rd or 4th round picks. He needs those picks so he can draft some more goons because the Laughs don't have enough.

I have been a Bruins fan since 1964 and besides the Thornton trade this would go down as the dumbest of all time if it was ever made.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

I agree with you on Peter Mueller but the price will be really high. We can't afford to give away any picks period. Were struggling now, but with the talent we have, with the prospects we have, with all the future picks we have, just survive to the Olympic break come back healthy and make a charge.

For the record I seen an interview with a Detroit scout and he said Boston will be an absolute force for the next 15 years with the high end prospects and picks they have. Detroit scouts have a pretty good track record so that encouraging.

We just have to get over the injury bug and then get on a roll come playoff time. Last year Pittsburgh was out of a playoff spot right now and look what happened.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

Wallydouglas, give back Toronto's #1 for those two worthless bums?????????

Are you on crack?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from qesllc. Show qesllc's posts

We are at our cap limit - picks may finish off a trade, but we will have to move cap $ for cap $ to execute a deal.

Best bet - Ponikarovsky for Stuart & Marchand/MacQuaid.  Cap neutral.  Stuart is an RFA at year's end and a character player - and the Leafs are desperate for defense and character, especially if Kaberle goes.  Keep our picks.

Put Ponky (already a local legend!) on the #2 line with Bergeron and Ryder.  At 6'4" and 230, have him clog up the net for loose pucks around those two.  And voila! A reasonable second scoring line.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

I think Phoenix wants prospects for Mueller, though they probably would accept a pick. Maybe Brad Marchand and/or Tommy Cross for Mueller if they'd take it. If we could acquire Mueller without giving up a lot I'd give him some time down in Providence to work out whatever was halting his development. While Phoenix won't deal him for peanuts his value can't be too high otherwise he'd be performing right now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

you people just dont listen PC saays torontos pick is UNTOUCHABLE!!!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I actually want Ponikarovsky. I think tossing him on a line the rest of the year with Bergeron and Sturm.