Tough Landlord... Mario Evicts Crosby

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

Tough Landlord... Mario Evicts Crosby

Crysby finally manned up and bought himself a house! Pretty slow day when this makes the headlines at TSN..

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=321479

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Tough Landlord... Mario Evicts Crosby

The Canadian media couldn't stand the thought of a day without Crosby in the headlines.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

"We lost?  To the 8th seed?  To the SCABS!  Get the f*(&k out of my house!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Just to "Defend Our Home and Native Land, Oh Canada" - but you guys in Beantown didn't report every time Brady went to the bathroon did you? Or what Manny had to eat for lunch everyday did you.
    Face it, you're as shallow as we are. That happens when your baseball team didn't win one in 400 years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I hope there are no sharp knives in the kitchen.......  or rope in the attic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

My favorite part is that he bought a house, but he hasn't moved into it.  What's it for?  Did Mario give him the Flightless Birds and the Bees speech, so now Sid needs somewhere else to take his lady friends?  You know, can't have them scaring Mario's kids.

Parrysound's got a point (even if he hasn't corrected his user name yet!), but it isn't a Boston thing: I doubt ESPN or SI.COM can go half an hour without mentioning Tiger Woods, Brett Favre, Pujols and Lebron.  So here's the test: Will there be more stories about Crosby or LeBron between now and the end of the NBA and NHL playoffs?  Count both on TSN.com and SI/ESPN.  My guess is LeBron wins by a landslide.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

Nah, He's a crybaby but he's no Manny Legace.

After the Wings lost to the Oilers in 2006, Legace said he was going to "Maybe go home and hang myself".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from philathrilla. Show philathrilla's posts

Seriously, a TSN story?  LOL.  I think you guys live a little to close to the border to realize they are a 3 star media outlet in a 5 star world.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Who cares and why did you start this post?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

In Response to Re: Tough Landlord... Mario Evicts Crosby:
    Seriously, a TSN story?  LOL.  I think you guys live a little to close to the border to realize they are a 3 star media outlet in a 5 star world.
    Posted by philathrilla

TSN is as reliable a source of hockey as you will get, Bob McKenzie in particular.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Cindy's PR agent must be working overtime so the little princess can keep getting attention.