Urgent message to Mr Jacobs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Urgent message to Mr Jacobs

Dear Mr Jacobs please hire me as GM and I promise you that before the Olympics I either get Kovalchuk or I pull a major move out of my hat to improve this team ...besides I will bring some extra cash $$$ in your pockets by making the playoffs if the BRUINS do not make the playoffs after you hired me I will resign at the end of this season, all I am asking from now till the end of the season is $75,000 + travel expense and an appt near the Garden ...my passion for the game and my love for the BRUINS make me the ideal candidate for this job ...please email me before its too late I can resign from my actual job as early as tomorrow

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Urgent message to Mr Jacobs

and by the way Mr Jacobs I've got over 40 years of experience in hockey (referee, DG , coach, player and consultant)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

well if I get the job I promise I will get in touch with the fans right here with the same nickname

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkaTime. Show TuukkaTime's posts

You are a true moron

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadBear. Show BigBadBear's posts

I had to register just to let you know you should check yourself into an insane asylum. 

7. This post has been removed.