Vs Sabres

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Vs Sabres

Most lopsided game ive watched in over a year on center ice. Still first period of course...but Boston looks like they are playing an AHL team. Shots were 10-1 at one point and 15-4 now.

Boston looks really good guys, not just in this game but overall. If they can find strong goaltending there is no reason they cant finish first in the East.

(I base this on a SO loss to both of the regarded 'best teams', pittsburgh and montreal and now the manhandling of the undefeated sabres. Its early, but promising promising play from this young team. wow.)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

Vs Sabres

Who cares if they finish first in the east, its about what they do in the playoffs, unless your impressed by those fancy Northeast Division champion banners...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Vs Sabres

No finish and still no great goaltending. Will continue to be an 8th/9th seeder until we see improvements in those two areas.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Vs Sabres

oh..and yes..i am impressed by banners

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Vs Sabres

Hey it recalls me when you were laughing at Mtl when they were leading 3-0 but we won in shootouts... you were leading 2-0... and you lost in shootouts ... LOL and don't say you did not have the chance tonite to score in PP.

My turn to laugh!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Vs Sabres

Once again, we run into a HOT goalie in Miller. Man, he absolutely robbed David K.!!! Was a tight checking game for both teams and again we head to a SO and lose it.

Gotta get Bergeron a goal too...........so he can break out of his slump!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

Vs Sabres

Chara's shot on goal in the shootout was laughable as he fanned on it.........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yanksstillsck. Show Yanksstillsck's posts

Vs Sabres

[Quote]Chara's shot on goal in the shootout was laughable as he fanned on it.........[/Quote]

He shouldn't of been there in the first place

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonnewsie. Show Bostonnewsie's posts

Vs Sabres

Hey, speaking of Sobotka...............anyone hear what his injuries are?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Vs Sabres

Sobotka is injury-free now and will be healthy and ready for Toronto on thursday. Same for Axelsson.