walker and cooke very similar campbell is a liar!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

walker and cooke very similar campbell is a liar!!!!

we had to listen last year to campbell lie about walker not sucker punching ward. Now this year to him lie about cookes hit not being dirty . what an insult to every bruin fan.  .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: walker and cooke very similar campbell is a liar!!!!

The real insult is when Shawn Thornton stay put on the bench and does nothing to clean Cooke's clock after the hit.

He's a fraud.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

I agree the NHL is lying about this hit. I also dont feel the Bruins management is in a big enough uproar over this hit. I mean how dont P.C. say B.S when Pitts G.M and Campbell says the hit was clean? Grow some nads and stand up for each other starting at the top all the way down to the water boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: walker and cooke very similar campbell is a liar!!!!:
    I agree the NHL is lying about this hit. I also dont feel the Bruins management is in a big enough uproar over this hit. I mean how dont P.C. say B.S when Pitts G.M and Campbell says the hit was clean? Grow some nads and stand up for each other starting at the top all the way down to the water boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

I like your " in your face attitude ." AT times that is what is needed in cases like this, afterall nice guys finish last.  I think they're waiting it out but if he gets next to nothing I better hear Bruins management !!!
    Collin Campbell needs more time to talk to Lemieux and Shero to see if it's okay with the PENS .  LOL .... What a joke this guy is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

It's true.  We always hear what a powerful guy Jacobs is at the owners' table, but here's a case where one of his star attractions - a guy who could be the difference between that sweet sweet playoff gate and taking a net loss on the year - has been taken out by another team's player.  So where's this JJ the Almighty descending from on high to lay the thumb on the tiny, squirmy commish?

Either JJ isn't as powerful as some thing, he doesn't like money as much as we think, or aliens have kidnapped him and replaced him with sculpted Folgers crystals.  My bet is the latter.  The other two are totally unbelievable.