WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BRUINS FANS???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zoolandero. Show zoolandero's posts

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BRUINS FANS???

How many of the naive diehards were conned out of their hard earned money by Jeremy Jacobs Propoganda Machine yet again?!

Bruins ticket scam by you.

Boston Bruins ticket scam jeremy jacobs by you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boullion. Show boullion's posts

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BRUINS FANS???

OOOPS HERE IT IS...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Ha ha!  I thought the Bruins overachieved last year.  This year, it seemed almost inevitable that they'd tumble down the standings somewhat.  I am a tad surprised, however, that they've now put themselves in a 3-month dogfight with nearly half the conference for a playoff spot.  My hand is not being raised here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from geraalt09. Show geraalt09's posts

Maybe they meant BIG prices and Bad Hockey?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

i thought this team would finish anywhere from 1-3 in the conference 3 most likey by winning the divison and at least getting back to the 2nd round. No I would be happy b just makeing the playoffs. Expect the worse pray for mediocore hey its called bruins!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RJbeefberger. Show RJbeefberger's posts

When are you sheep going to learn?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

they're watching the Celtics, Red Sox, and Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Do you even want the Bruins to make the play-offs like this? It would be an even bigger embarrassment to go out in 4 in the first round!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Bruinfaninnewjersey ... solid point by you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RJbeefberger. Show RJbeefberger's posts

The same people who believed this are the same who pick them to win the cup every season. Just a bunch of brainless lemmings.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

ok now a real show of hands here

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Does this thread have a direction or a purpose?

Yes , we all know the team is playing stinky, we all know it's been an eternity since they advanced in the playoffs and the real fans are all pretty disappointed.

But seriously who is worse, a "brainless lemming" who keeps hoping for a better team or a "bandwagon jumper" who switches teams when the going is rough?

I hate the fact that the owners are not great, the GM is not that good and the coach is not getting results. I hate the fact that the players are mostly not living up to expectations and I really don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

But I 've lived in New England my whole life and been a Bruins fan or 4/5's of that life. I was here for the glory years and I've suffered along for the misery.

I'm not becoming a bandwagon jumper now or ever. And it's only a game ,so I am not going to get consumed with misery if the team continues to stink.

I believe there are many like me. So call these fans "lemmings" or " sheep" it just won't matter. We can call ourselves Bruins fans  and still be unhappy with management or coaching or players without losing faith that someday it will change. It might not be in my lifetime but what the heck, I 've got no control over that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

I thought the Bruins were "Stanley Cup Favorites" this season???

This issue is very much valid IMO

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley Cup Favorites this year?

Please.  Show me a link to some publication saying that.  The Flyers were supposed to win the division this year according to many - yes, even outdoing the Caps, although more picked the Caps.  The best pre-season prediction I saw was 2nd place for the Bruins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

The B's had a great regualar season last year and an okay playoff. We don't know how far that would have gone, because of injuries. This same year, the B's got hit with the injury bug again and haven't looked all that good, except a real effort on the recent west coast trip. It looks like we are healthy once more, and it will take a few games for the boys to get their mojo going. They will.

And all those so called fans, that want this player traded, or that player traded or CJ fired or PC fired, just relax. I'm sure things will change fast enough if the B's don't have a good playoff run. Go B's Go !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

While I do not have the back up info on the publication date I do recall in the preseason that Sports Illustrated picked the Bruins in the East and the Hawks in the West with a Bruins victory in the Cup Finals. There were other publications that had the the Bruins in the Cup Finals as well. Obviously being picked as a favorite to win the Cup means nothing. This team is in trouble and I have no expectation of a Pittsburg type turnaround this season (that was a fluke). While I love this team and have been a fan all of my life I have relegated myself to the fact that this team is going nowwhere this season. Hang on to the picks and hope for the best next season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

i think we & the players have all succummed to the slow lobotomy that is bein performed by julien   as brickley said at the end of last night  "you have to find something to stop the hemorhaging"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I expected a good season from the B's as did anyone who knows anything about hockey. They were picked to win division by everyone. Phi Wa Pit were frontrunners for Conference and Boston would have been minimum 2or 3rd for playoffs due to winning division.

The only shadow on the Bruins was the loss of Kess and would a healthy Sturm and another year under the B's youth's belts carry more depth to cover his loss.  The consensus had us being better, I was and have been looking for that scorer to replace him to take us over the top since before he was dealt and did not want him gone believing it would hurt us big time.

Injuries happen to everyone, but they happened to our core players that were supposed to pick up the slack Sav Luc Sturm Berg and the D playing injured half the season. Last night was the best lineup we put together all season.

The problem is they need to hit midseason form after their first game and lineup together and the sooner the better.

They can be good in playoffs, they just have to get there and a scoring forward would be dandy. There is not that big a difference in the league teams, the parity has become unbelievable. Chi considered top team is beaten by the team that a week ago beat us and was in last place and everyone expected them to get the #1 pick. 2 Players came back and the team is on fire. Staal and Ward their best F and Top G are making a dif and by Olympic break they could be making a push for the Playoffs. We have everyone back and with a little gellin, we could be headin on the right tracks.

We still need a scorer without losing our core team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Blame it ALL on Wideman.  Without Wideman, the Bruins win at least 5 more games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

Wideman is just one of many vastly overpaid Bruins not only doing nothing but hurting this team.

Chiarelli what were you thinking giving this bum a 4 year $16 MILLION deal

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VT17BruinsFan. Show VT17BruinsFan's posts

I'm glad I dont live close enough to throw my money away

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwineFluBruin. Show SwineFluBruin's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BRUINS FANS???:
    Stanley Cup Favorites this year? Please.  Show me a link to some publication saying that.  The Flyers were supposed to win the division this year according to many - yes, even outdoing the Caps, although more picked the Caps.  The best pre-season prediction I saw was 2nd place for the Bruins.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Sports Illustrated picked the Bruins to face Chicago in the finals

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BRUINS FANS???:
    When are you sheep going to learn?
    Posted by RJbeefberger

So I guess we are supposed to jump on and off the bandwagon every year depending how good or bad they are? Isnt that what a fan of your team is all about....good and bad?

Im not saying I will goto a game and spend $$ on tickets, parking, and food..... But its a good thing I didnt jump off the bandwagon in the 80's when the patriots were 1-15, or when the red sox couldnt win against the yankees, or the 20 year drought of the celtics....thats lame!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigThree. Show BigThree's posts

Jacobs has made a career of selling false hopes to the far too loyal fans of Boston