What happened??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

What happened??

When Toronto scored the second goal to go up 2-1, it was a good time to put my son to bed,,,, I come back downstairs,,, WHAM... 5-1....á Geeze how could the Bruins have a meltdown tonight... I am not here to talk trash,, but honestly I was not worried about the Washington blow out,,, but this has me worried,, We could be the 9th seed by monday or tuesday...á Something has to be done to stop this slump... This team must pull back together.... Well its the start of the 3rd,,á Put on the foil..á

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

What happened??

Bruins are incredibly Jeckel and Hyde.á At one time in my life I followed hockey a lot closer, so I don't know the answer, but I wonder if it's due to a fluke in the scheduling that maybe they play 6 or 7 games in a row against down teams and now they are going against better teams.á I know this sounds lame, but the league has a zillion teams andá I know of no other explanation for a team to go that far in the $#iTT%R after playing so well.á

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

What happened??

7-1 now,,, This is bad to watch... A blow out,, overtime loss, and now another blow out.á Something is gotta be wrong,, they played a good first 15 minutes then it went to sh$t after that.... No fire with these guys,,, did the florida game kill them???