What number on your next Bruins jersey?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What number on your next Bruins jersey?

It's looking like I'll be going to the "Winter Classic" game.
    I recently bought the black jersey the Bruins were wearing on saturday nite (with the Bear) .
    Now I need to decide what number/name I want on back.
    In tribute to a poster here that he'de put Marc Savard I'm also leaning towards him.  Just for the fact he wants to be in Boston and for a long time.  Not to mention his mono " Team First " . As a fan I like this concept.

Who would you put ? and why ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Re: What number on your next Bruins jersey?

no. 17

the soul of the Bruins 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Either Savvy or Bergy would be my choices.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to What number on your next Bruins jersey?:
    [QUOTE]It's looking like I'll be going to the "Winter Classic" game. I recently bought the black jersey the Bruins were wearing on saturday nite (with the Bear) . Now I need to decide what number/name I want on back. In tribute to a poster here that he'de put Marc Savard I'm also leaning towards him.  Just for the fact he wants to be in Boston and for a long time.  Not to mention his mono " Team First " . As a fan I like this concept.   Who would you put ? and why ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

SAVARD has certainly made a commitment to the team, both on and off the ice.  The Tim Thomas story will go down in nhl history as a memorable one. As for me,Patrice BERGERON and his quiet leadership by example, would have  his name and #37 on my back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglandah. Show newenglandah's posts

#46 krejci for sure

sure hes off to a rough start to the first third of the season but hes starting to show glimpses of the things that made you fall in love with his game last year. plus hes signed for a bunch of years with a team that has given him a chance to become a premier player in the nhl  and i dont think he will dissapoint.. even if he has a dissapointing season hell actually get a chance to train a summer with two good hips. even his english is getting better each year!   second  place.... sobotka (hoping they resign him)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neely20005. Show Neely20005's posts

I stopped wearing jerseys to games when I was 14

LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: What number on your next Bruins jersey?:
    [QUOTE]I stopped wearing jerseys to games when I was 14 LOL
    Posted by Neely20005[/QUOTE]

I took the post as asking other fans which player do you admire on the BRUINS. So now that it's been almost a year since you stopped wearing jerseys, who is your favorite B?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What number on your next Bruins jersey? : so this thread really wouldn't apply to you. id like mark savard 81
    Posted by OlsonicReborn[/QUOTE]

big whoops here!  #81? the ghost of kessel past,s missing all of saturday night has finally appeared

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicReborn. Show OlsonicReborn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What number on your next Bruins jersey? : big whoops here!  #81? the ghost of kessel past,s missing all of saturday night has finally appeared
    Posted by pucman[/QUOTE]

LOL i can't believe i did that.

91 :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

#55 Johhny Boychuk cause he learned his off balance from one skate turnaround rocket slap shot form me REGGIE DUNLOP! Hee Hee LoL! Why not ? 20 goals last year in Providence kids gonna tare it up watch!

Hey Legion maybe Junior Seau will sign it for you!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ideservethecup. Show ideservethecup's posts

18 Wheeler

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from theobama. Show theobama's posts

[QUOTE]  18 Wheeler
    Posted by ideservethecup[/QUOTE]

FYI Wheeler is 26.. I already have 17 Lucic (black alternate) and 91 Savard (white road) and 26 Wheeler (also white road).. My next jersey is either going to be 46 Krejci or 40 Rask (hopefully winter classic jersey)
     But those are the only ones I would say are worth buying along with Bergy on this current team. Recchi, Paille, Sobotka, Bitz, Thornton, Hunwick, Wides etc would all be unique but not worth the money. IMO.

Interesting post =)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What number on your next Bruins jersey? : FYI Wheeler is 26.. I already have 17 Lucic (black alternate) and 91 Savard (white road) and 26 Wheeler (also white road).. My next jersey is either going to be 46 Krejci or 40 Rask (hopefully winter classic jersey)  But those are the only ones I would say are worth buying along with Bergy on this current team. Recchi, Paille, Sobotka, Bitz, Thornton, Hunwick, Wides etc would all be unique but not worth the money. IMO. Interesting post =)
    Posted by theobama[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

I do not wear numbers but if I did 17,37 or 91 . What happened to #33

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Already have 91 away jersey and 17 winter classic jersey.  Next will be 37 wither home or alternate.  Being from Canada I stick with the Canadian players.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Depends on your style:  Lucic if you are tough, 91 if you are savvy, and 37 if you wise beyond your years.... mine... Lucic 17!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to What number on your next Bruins jersey?:
    [QUOTE]It's looking like I'll be going to the "Winter Classic" game. I recently bought the black jersey the Bruins were wearing on saturday nite (with the Bear) . Now I need to decide what number/name I want on back. In tribute to a poster here that he'de put Marc Savard I'm also leaning towards him.  Just for the fact he wants to be in Boston and for a long time.  Not to mention his mono " Team First " . As a fan I like this concept.   Who would you put ? and why ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Being a goalie I actually made the boss lady wait until this yr before she bought me the 3rd Jersey with # 30 THOMAS ( YOU HEAR THAT THOMAS BASHERS) because I wanted to make sure he got re-signed. However, I wouldn't mind Lucic because he reminds me a little of my fav player of all time Cam Bam Neely. Rask, Savvy, or Bergeron are the main players not going anywhere for awhile either. They would work too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL Ols ,  81  .
    SanDawg I think I'de rather have Don Cherry sign it at the game.
    I'm going to go with 91 for reason's I explained .
    My next one would most likely be Lucic's 17.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

TBD

June 2010
    June 2011

Yes, I am a hopelessly optimistic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

91, 37, 17...  ALL GOOD CHOICES.  My sleeper pick- #45 big Stue!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]TBD June 2010 June 2011 Yes, I am a hopelessly optimistic.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with that Buddy! Nothing at all.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I've been a kid for 40 years now so I still wear a jersey to the games. Usually #4 but if I bought a new one today it would be #17. Kinda fits the style of my other jersey's #24 and #8.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

Mine will be 71, K-O-V-O-L-C-H-U-K
    (Since 17 is taken, good luck in getting that!)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Mine will be 71, K-O-V-O-L-C-H-U-K (Since 17 is taken, good luck in getting that!)
    Posted by mosismooses[/QUOTE]

Do you think Ilya will change his # and the spelling of his name?

I'd like to go with Tuukka #40 for the winter classis jersey except they are sooo expensive. Cant see paying an extra 80-100 bucks just for that jersey. Hopefully they will come down in price after a bit, then I'll get one. Untill then I will proudly display my 17.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/

lessee...
    Cam Fowler wears #44
    Tyler Seguin wears #9, I think that's retired.
    Taylor Hall wears #4, not sure, but I think that might be one of the retired numbers, too.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Oh yeah, from what I'm reading they sound like Tavares types personality wise.  Not one of those guys who appear in interviews like they are ashamed of something...