What's on Ryder's mind

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

What's on Ryder's mind

Wonder why  Ryder is a on/off player  since he started in the NHL?

Don't look any further. You can take a boy  out of his  farm but  can't take the farm out of the boy. I sais it before, he's a  bum just like his  Bro!
    Check this one.  Official cbc.ca website today posted:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-labrador/story/2010/01/07/nl-ryder-robbery-070110.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Re: What's on Ryder's mind

So what are you implying, that Ryder is stealing wallets in the locker room?

Can't blame a man for the actions of a relative.

Looks like you are really reaching for your trolling efforts, and they just aren't paying off

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

same thing that has been on his mind all season

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

What's the hamster all about? I don't get it.

Sad story but this made me chuckle.

"The man's face was partially covered, and he appeared to be wearing several layers of clothing, including a grey hoodie and an Ultramar jacket, police said."

It's Canada in winter. He's not exactly gonna be wearing shorts and t-shirt!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The hamster is about running in place and not doing anything! Michael can't be blamed for his sibling(s) criminal ways. Having said that I agree with StanleyCup Ryder has been running in place all year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Probably thought "If I act like Patrick Kane, I will one day BE Patrick Kane"

Idiot

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

He was once a promising young player too..just like Michael :P

Here's hoping this is Ryder's last season donning the spoked B.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wow! Thomas and Sturm weren't blamed once on this post!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Hey ccoul....which hole did you crawl out of ????  Only time we see you on here is when you want to sh!t on Michael Ryder.  I am glad your mom let you use the computer today...say "Hi" to her for me would ya!!

Lets review Troll:  Michael Ryder is currently living in the Boston area and had nothing to do with the crime in Newfoundland.  Only for the story crazed media on "the rock" nobody would have heard about it....this wouldn't make the evening news in a bigger center!!  When was the last time a robbery in small town Newfoundland got national attention??  NEVER!! Why do we need to drag Michaels name into it...it has nothing to do with hockey and dare I say ...THIS IS A HOCKEY FORUM!!  After all, I didn't post a thread about your sister getting picked up for solicitation in Montreal last month while wearing your habs jersey!!!  

This is purely a tabloid story and its too bad Daniel has gone down a different road than Michael but everybody makes their own decisions in life....Daniel has obviously made a few very bad ones.

The ONLY thing about this story that would be relative here on this forum is the fact that Michael may have been adversely affected by this whole family drama.  Have Daniels troubles directly affected his play his season...only Michael knows that for sure.  

I wish Michael and the Ryder family well and hopefully they will pull through this awful ordeal.  Any true fan of the Boston Bruins should do the same and show some support for Michael when he really could use it.  He hasn't been performing up to par just yet this season, lets not kick the guy when he's down.  Leave that to the classless trolls....ya I mean you ccoul!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Why to waste his time with a probably not dangerous, but confirmed idiot like ccoul ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Ryder like someone told you 2 seasons ago.. i don't remember who... but lthat person said he's addict to alcool.. ...i think it was a girl ! but she was right !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Great thing about the Rock? People grown there get better at things the more they drink - just like Johnny Fever.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Well said Scootym.. It is a sad tale indeed and hope all the best for the Ryder family through this difficult time ... Lets get back to hockey talk folks..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Thanks Cowboy!!!