Whats with the ancient threads?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

That's precisely what happened. They attached canadienne pictures to old threads and posted them updating them and blowing away current threads. The pics seem to be deleted, but the mess up remains. A good suggestion to the Globe would be to revert the date back to the original date once the current crap posting gets deleted.

I hate like hell that we lost some people. I join this group and everyone leaves. Not exactly the reception I was intending when I started posting to this board. However, that being said, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

stillallbost08 the main troll was just banned mere minutes ago so now we can get back to talking Bruins hockey, I hope I will see all you back soon!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GenoIcemantizFan. Show GenoIcemantizFan's posts

Re: Whats with the ancient threads?

In Response to Whats with the ancient threads?:
    [QUOTE]stillallbost08 the main troll was just banned mere minutes ago so now we can get back to talking Bruins hockey, I hope I will see all you back soon!
    Posted by Chowdahkid[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness!