When hits like Cooke put on Savard happen in the NHL: not only should the player be

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

When hits like Cooke put on Savard happen in the NHL: not only should the player be

responsible but the team as well (pay a hefty fine) and the refs especially when they do not make a call.

They should be hauled into the NHL offices and have officials ask these refs what color is the sky in their world.

As for players putting these head shots on the ice they should be gone an automatic 20 games or as long as the player is out.

My two cents worth..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: When hits like Cooke put on Savard happen in the NHl not only should the player be

I missed the last half of the game (Son's Basketball game), what the heck happened.

Has any one got this on you tube or anywhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Re: When hits like Cooke put on Savard happen in the NHl not only should the player be

In Response to Re: When hits like Cooke put on Savard happen in the NHl not only should the player be:
    I missed the last half of the game (Son's Basketball game), what the heck happened. Has any one got this on you tube or anywhere.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

You might not want to know. I am one of the biggest "sheep" on these boards, and I am ashamed to be a B's fan, all heart is gone!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In my opinion if savard is gone for the season the penguins should have to surrender there 1st rd draft pick. Seriously, pittsburg outhit the Bs 2 to 1 so you know that was a game plan and the organization should be penalized big time, Its time the NHL put up or shut up. They bring in this crappy hands  off (interfence etc ) that makes the game to easy to level someone..especially open ice.. Ok the refs sux starting with the penguins pounding at thomas the whole game creating a goal when he had it covered. Scream at the idiots who run this league there worse than the refs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

Re: When hits like Cooke put on Savard happen in the NHL: not only should the player be

The Bruins players with the exception of Bergeron..no kidding were just too passive after a hit like this yoiu have to send a message to the opposing team especially when the refs sucked like vacuum bags today..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from uvguy07. Show uvguy07's posts

Re: When hits like Cooke put on Savard happen in the NHL: not only should the player be

I agree with your post MDsizzle, where were his, so called, teamates!!!?????? Why was the coach not SCREAMING at the refs!!!!!!! I know he said he did not see it, but I am also sure it was replayed on the scoreboard. There are also two ther coaches and I am sure one of them saw it. Why was Chara not in the refs face looking for an explanation? Is there ANY passion left in this team or have they already packed it in????????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

This is why the instigator rule has to be done away with.

C.Orr did not get a fighting major when he fought Begin the last game, because he would have got an instigator and a game suspension so they gave him an extra 2 mins for roughing instead and I was OK with that. He came to his players defence even though it was a clean hit, which is what out team has to do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

these refs should be fired. playoff race or not, cooke should have been the 2nd one carted off the ice on a stretcher. the league has made it clear they dont care about head shots, since thats the case the bruins needed to take care of business.

i agree uvguy07, the fact the bruins did nothing is unbelievable

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

To all Bruins players..look yourselves in the mirror and honestly ask am i worthy for the shirt i am wearing, the money I am being paid...