Where the Hell is Marco Sturm??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Declan26. Show Declan26's posts

Where the Hell is Marco Sturm??

Ryder and Chara stepped up today, I can't say the same for Sturm. Step up dude.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Where the Hell is Marco Sturm??

It would be nice for him to show up especially at home where Boston is not so great. He wouldn't waive his NTC last summer so if he shows up for the rest of the series it would be great.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Sturm needs too be gone.  He has zero skill and less scoring touch.  I can't stand him and his patronizing, bs smile.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

I called the locals and they are sending out a missing person apb...   and I don't hate him like you guys but would like to know where he's been,,,, MIA  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JonnyRippit. Show JonnyRippit's posts

idk?  but if you find him let me know.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

If he refuses to waive his frickin NTC again this summer then buy him out.  He's dead weight and is barely a decent third liner, yet PC decides he deserves 3.5.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

In Response to Re: Where the Hell is Marco Sturm??:
    If he refuses to waive his frickin NTC again this summer then buy him out.  He's dead weight and is barely a decent third liner, yet PC decides he deserves 3.5.
    Posted by beantowngm15

Well if he's dead weight then the whole team needs to go because he's our leading goal scorer.  At 3.5 million for one more year is not a horrible price to pay for 20+ goals.  There is ZERO possibility of him being bought out. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Sturm has that stupid smile on his face all the time. He is dragging Krejci down with him. Julien needs to sit him for a game to send the message. Krejci busts his butt while Sturm goes for a leisurely skate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

He was invisible yesterday.  His defensive game was not the issue but his offensive game against a smaller Buffalo team was limited.  When he skates he can get past the defensive and create havoc.  Another injury? Who knows.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I would like to see him start scoring but I happen to like sturm. If he gets one they might start pilling up. Sturm has great speed and when hes going good is great working the puck in the boards and around the coreners. Hopefuly hes not like glen murray in the 08 playoffs vs the habs who I kept saying to my self hes due for a big goal and itn never came.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from eyeinthesky. Show eyeinthesky's posts

sturm: 1 goal in last 18 games....playoffs included

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

He has to use his speed more to generate scoring chances.  I mean right now Krejci is getting double teamed.  Someone needs to help out or get open!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Sturm rarely, if ever, scores a skill goal.  He's a garbageman and the evidence is overflowing.  Maybe if he had some grit to his game he'd be salvageble, but he's as soft as 'the other guy' and not nearly as talented.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

He is not a sniper, but do you get rid of the top scorer on a team that barely scores at all?  Are there better out there?  Of course.  Do you dump Sturm?  No- stick out the last year and see what happens next summer.

Does is really matter what type of goals he scores?  I'll take any type of goal from him monday night...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Sturm in his prime is a second line player and now he is a third or fourth line player.  I am not as dissappointed in him as I am with Wheeler and Ryder (before last game).