Why is "Paille Signs" still the headline on this page???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Why is "Paille Signs" still the headline on this page???

Why is "Paille Signs" still the headline story on this page after 5 freaking days???

You got to be kidding! There isn't anything else to write about or report?

Wow, what a site!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Re: Why is "Paille Signs" still the headline on this page???

I suppose they could update it with "Dany Sabourin signs with Washington' but who would care?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I agree completely...for how furiously we all post about the B's on the message board, the stories and blog about the B's is pretty slow...

I wish they would do their job and either write some articles, or give us an explanation about the cap or something...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins248. Show bruins248's posts

who cares period, why did we waste money on paille.
    yeah he was an amazing penalty killer but i'd rather score goals then just be able to kill penalties

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

bruins248, your ignorance is showing.  Penalty killing is an extremely important part of the game.  You can't be letting in 2-3 PP goals per night (like the B's were doing before they acquired Paille) and expect to win.  And at $1.075M, that's a pretty good bargain.  He's taking up 1/59th of the cap... relax.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins248. Show bruins248's posts

i didn't say it wasn't important all i said was they were waisting money on a defensive foward who can't score. and don't tell me to relax you stupid pr^ck who are you to tell me what i can and can't do.... hahaha just messin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

What do you want ? It's called the "off season" for a reason. We've already added several additions to this team through a trade, the draft and free agent signings. Hockey season is over three months away. Do you want a trade or signing every day until the season starts ? Enjoy your summer and the odd Bruin tidbit from now till the start of the season. We don't need a "blockbuster" every day. I'm pretty sure the roster will go through some changes in the next three months, so get off of your computer and enjoy the hot weather. Like me going back outside to drink my Rye on ice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

Most of the writers after a busy spring and summer need vacation away from the rigors of writing a column! I have never seen more a lack of Commitment you have to go to rumour and discussion sites to find out anything and 9 times out of ten they're wrong! What a bunch of slackers!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

seriously who cares about Paille

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

How is that better than this...

BOSTON, MA –
    The Boston Bruins announced today the roster of players that are expected to attend their fourth annual Development Camp, which will take place Tuesday, July 6 – Saturday, July 10 at Ristuccia Memorial Arena in Wilmington, MA (190 Main St, Wilmington, MA 01887), as well as an updated camp schedule. Please note that the roster is subject to change.

BOSTON BRUINS FOURTH ANNUAL DEVELOPMENT CAMP ROSTER
    Forwards:
    Tyler Brenner, Jordan Caron, Joe Colborne, Craig Cunningham, Alexander Fallstrom, Justin Florek, Mark Goggin, Jared Knight, Tyler Randell, Max Sauve, Tyler Seguin, Ben Sexton, Ryan Spooner, Nick Tremblay

Defensemen:
    Yuri Alexandrov, Matt Bartkowski, Ryan Button, Marc Cantin, Tommy Cross, Ryan Donald, Steve Kampfer, Zach Trotman, David Warsofsky

Goaltenders:
    Adam Courchaine, Matt Dalton, Zane Gothberg, Mike Hutchinson

*Roster is subject to change.

BOSTON BRUINS FOURTH ANNUAL DEVELOPMENT CAMP SCHEDULE AS OF JULY 2
    Practice times, locations, and player media availability are all subject to change. We recommend calling the Bruins Media and Fan Information Line to confirm the day’s schedule and media availability (617.624.1910)

Lengths of all on-ice sessions will be determined the day of...

Addresses of camp locations:
    Ristuccia Arena (190 Main St, Wilmington MA 01887)
    The Edge Sports Center (191 Hartwell Rd, Bedford, MA 01730)

Tuesday, July 6 (Wilmington, MA/ Bedford, MA)
    -Fitness testing at Ristuccia Arena in Wilmington, 9:00 a.m. ET (closed to public/closed to media)
    -Media availability will take place after fitness testing at approximately 10:45 a.m.
    -Team building activities (The Program) at The Edge Sports Center in Bedford, MA, 1:00 p.m. ET (closed to public/open to media)

Wednesday, July 7 (Wilmington, MA)
    -Team building activities (closed to public/closed to media)
    -Practice at Ristuccia Arena in Wilmington, 1:00 p.m. ET
    -Media availability will take place after on-ice session ends

Thursday, July 8 (Wilmington, MA)
    -Practice at Ristuccia Arena in Wilmington, 10:00 a.m. ET
    -Off-ice workout at 12:30 p.m. ET (closed to public/closed to media)

Friday, July 9 (Wilmington, MA)
    -Practice at Ristuccia Arena in Wilmington, 10:00 a.m. ET
    -Off-ice workout at 12:30 p.m. ET (closed to public/closed to media)
    -Community visits at locations TBD (closed to public/open to media)

Saturday, July 10 (Wilmington, MA)
    -Practice at Ristuccia Arena in Wilmington, 11:00 a.m. ET

This was taken off of Boston's official site. That is where you get that kind of information

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: Why is "Paille Signs" still the headline on this page???:
    bruins248, your ignorance is showing.  Penalty killing is an extremely important part of the game.  You can't be letting in 2-3 PP goals per night (like the B's were doing before they acquired Paille) and expect to win.  And at $1.075M, that's a pretty good bargain.  He's taking up 1/59th of the cap... relax.
    Posted by BruinsGM24

I was just about towrite how clueless he was but you beat me to it.