WIDEMAN!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

WIDEMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody tell this guy that his teammates are wearing black tonight, not white.  That WHIFF went right to the Jackets.  Time to trade this guy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: WIDEMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody wants him... he is awful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7713. Show 7713's posts

Do you think someone has a bag of pucks they'd be willing to trade for Wideman. How could CJ consider this guy his #2 d-man????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Did you just see that "almost-goal" because of Wideman.  He doesn't touch the puck for the icing and it results in a scoring chance for the Blue Jacket.  He looks AWFUL right now.  I would take the bag of pucks for Wideman, at least they wouldn't hurt the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

You guys are being too kind... I can't even find the words for this guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

TERRIBLE!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Dennis 'the Menace' Wideman.  I do not intend this positively.

He is terrible :(

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Did you see how the B's faces just dropped when that goal went in? I think his teammates almost expect this now! The camera showed him on the bench afterwards... and I can't read lips but it looked liked he was saying, "My bad guys."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

ok so CJ  bench  kessel in the playoffs   so   why isn,t he benching widemen makes no sence

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Bet Wideman steps it up with some points,hits,maybe even a fight in this game.Because if he doesn't realize how short his leash has become with with Juliens comments today than he really is stupid.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Another miss from Wideman on the blue line, what a suprise!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

What the f--- Wideman!  Apparently injuring Bergeron wasn't enough for this guy.  He has to go after Wheeler too.  Julien just take him off the ice. Right now!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

lol wideman just took wheeler down on a slap in... poor guy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

If the Bruins were a musical Wideman would be the tragedy. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha Ha Nice BostonBeijing!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Ouch- Mike Milbury defends him during intermission.  Unbelievable.  The one guy that is supposed to hold nothing back and he sticks up for him!

It's a joke how none of the TV media will mention anything about him give up one goal after another.  They say he's struggling but forget to add that he is an absolute ANCHOR that is dragging his team down!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Man,I am as frustrated with his play as any Bruins fan but the lifelong Bruins fan in me remembers how well Wideman played for us just last season.The same guy that was +32 with 50 points just last year shouldn't so quickly be thrown to the wolves.Yeah,he is playing terrible right now but why?Is it an injury?Conditioning?I don't know but you just don't go from being an above average Nhl defender to terrible this fast.A player Wideman's age should still be improving each year as he should just be coming into his prime so yeah,I don't get it.But if I could get a player closely resembling last years Wideman for the money he gets I would be real happy.And I know he's not that far away.I just don't know where he is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Fans are finally booing him.  Finally.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Dez-i'm scratching my head on him too.  He has all the tools in the world but he just can't do ANYTHING right this year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

I miss the first period to take my wife out to dinner. Get in the car, hoping XM would show the score reflecting the B's with the lead. It pops up, 1-1 after one.

"not too bad" I say to my wife. The announcers are on the air:

"The B's led in shots, they are doing what they want out there tonight"

Oh good, I think.

"An unfortunate turnover cost the B's the lead..."

Oh, no, Dennis...

"...Wideman with another bad turnover, his troubles continue"

Of course. My wife then asks how I knew.

I just shook my head sadly

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

It just makes no sense for such a drastic drop off.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

The good thing about Wideman is that he is 'reasonably' young and has potential. He also is slotted in as a top pairing NHL defenseman. There is definitely atleast one club that would be willing to trade for him....the problem is, Boston has no depth on the blueline and cant afford to lose him---despite his terrible efforts!!

lol davecarr..."oh no..dennis.."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

at this point INconsistency should be his goal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from roydelaney. Show roydelaney's posts

Wideman is pathetic.  He was never that good last year either.  He's always been a liability on defense.  Yeah, he scored some goals.  They all did last year.  He had shot after shot from the point with no pressure.  Half the time he still missed the net.  The difference is that he doesn't have the time this year to keep winding up and shooting.  The other team gets right on him (because his wind up is so slow) and he chokes, just like he does time and time again in our end.  Get rid of him.  He will NEVER repeat last year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Don't forgot about him getting beat to an icing which almost lead to another goal. He should have been benched right then and there. This guy has got to go!