Worst Feeling Ever....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

Worst Feeling Ever....

Nuf said... see ya's in October.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

Re: Worst Feeling Ever....

[QUOTE]Nuf said... see ya's in October.
    Posted by SullyFromMA[/QUOTE]
    it was the bad call.....ist period....b's up 1-0....refereee cheated...axelsson NEVER TOUCHED that guy....ref should be murdered...his family too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

tough one to swallow.

But its been a hell of a season.

I think the Bruins left it out on the ice. Thats all you can ask for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

i hope it doesntt ake another 10yrs to get back to thsi point

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Freaking unbelievable. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brewinhater. Show brewinhater's posts

[QUOTE]Nuf said... see ya's in October.
    Posted by SullyFromMA[/QUOTE]
    Maybe worst feeling for you. As for me I couldn't be happier. The only thing that will make me happier is when Jeremy Jacobs dismantles this team during the off season. This was their one chance and they blew it. Now get ready for another seventh game loss when the overrated Celtics lose to Orlando. Have a wonderful long, long, loooonggg off season!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

The Bruins are not good enough to get any further anyway. Penguins would have beaten them easily. Carolina was all over them. Got to every lose puck and it STILL seemed they had the man advantage for much of the game. Canes speed did them in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

this feels just as bad as AFB's shot off wakes back in 03

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I totally agree Jedi

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

The worst feeling is 2003 game 7 versus the Yankees. The Bruins were outmatched and out-gutted. The Red Sox then had a fighting chance. I had absolutely no faith in the Bruins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Ouch--needed a defibrilator for this one. No excuses--Ward and Co. came at the B's in OT and earned the win. No lack of guts and desire on both sides.

Gonna shake it off and keep watching to the bitter end. The 4 remaining teams should make things interesting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4prez. Show orr4prez's posts

Sorry Sully, perhaps you're not old enough to remember Yvon Lambert, Montreal Forum, OT, Game 7, too many men on the ice, off of Gilles Gilbert. That my friend is as bad as I have ever seen it. I was 10 and it's the only game that has ever made me cry.
    See ya in October!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skelton42. Show Skelton42's posts

[QUOTE]it was the bad call.....ist period....b's up 1-0....refereee cheated...axelsson NEVER TOUCHED that guy....ref should be murdered...his family too
    Posted by macdogcharm[/QUOTE]

Hey, there were questionable calls on the 'Canes too.  Let's be real, the 'Canes get called for hooking because a B's player drops his free hand onto a 'Canes stick?  All I'm sayin is both teams got breaks, whether they be calls, or non-calls.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

They looked like they were geting beaten a bit to the puck.  Other observations....(1) Carolina pressured us more when we broke it out of the zone.....two men. Especially along the boards.  (This may also be a result of our poorer attempts at breakout.) (2) We ...even without pressure ... seemed stagnant at times during our breakout.  I dunno first thing that comes to mind is flatfooted.  Perhaps we're one defensemen away and well maybe guys like Sturm and Hunwick make the difference.  No that far off. 

Quite frankly in view of the season this is disappointing.  Losing games 2, 3 and 4 in succession did them in.  Had they "woken up" abit earlier they probably would have taken this series.  I don't subscribe to the "we wouldn't have gotten by Pittsburgh" comment as ..you never know. 

It's a young team and hopefully a tweak here or there and with this experience they come back next year and finally do it. 

That is unless Jacobs tells them Popcorn sales are more important.  Sorry I couldn't resist the dig.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

oh well, i guess the curse of the Hartford Whalers is over.

now,should i throw all my Scott Walker CD's away

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flameurass. Show Flameurass's posts

Disappointed but no shame for us or the team, no matter what fool comes on here saying otherwise. The B's showed pride, heart and determination digging themselves out of a hole and pushing it to the limit. 

The the effort to make that comeback took it's toll and they were just out of gas at the end. Defense was great, offense not so much. Would've liked to see more quality chances in OT by the first line--they made no impression whatsoever late in the game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Hey, maybe the Bruins ran out of gas a bit after getting the series back to 3-3.. I knew first period start Bruins did not play off the crowd's enthusiasm at the start and I saw Carolina winning battles, were on the puck first and surprising not enough  hitting to energize the Bruins .. God love Lucic, this guy gave it all...Bitzy played a heck of a series.. Kessel and Krejci disappointed in this series, needed more from them when it counted . My other  disappointment was that Wheeler got pushed to the side.. I know he struggled in the series but I thought they should have given him a chance to rebound like they did with Kess last year..  Bruins missed his offensive potential.. Other than that , I am proud of my Bruins, they left it out there and kudos to Carolina.. Better day's ahead for the B's.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nmiller3. Show nmiller3's posts

the bruins had 3 PP's in the second and didn't capitalize on any of them. that was the story of the game. If the bruins PP hadn't gone so cold they would have won the series. Some of that is them in a funk and some of that was the canes. The bruins have the potential to be back next year. the young kids will get more experience and more talented youngsters should push for jobs next year. I am personally very excited to see what Rask does with extended time in the NHL.  The bruins could also have a very interesting offseason.I wouldn't doubt that they will trade at least one veteren this offseason. Add all this togeather and you get a talented team set up for years to come. Not all is lost, you could be a fan of the Sharks or the flames who gave up a LOT for a first round exit.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bellhorny. Show Bellhorny's posts

This honestly hurts to say. Honestly. But I have to hand it to the 'Canes.

Someone had to win (although of course I wished it were the Bs), and it was a fun series. Sure, I won't die until I see the cup in Boston, but this was PURE entertainment. Anytime I need to chew on something 'cuz my fingernails are gone constitutes what being a sports fan is all about.

Good luck guys. I hope the Pens crush you. =)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

This one really hurt; I can only imagine how the players feel after losing out in such gut-wrenching fashion. I really thought that this could have been our year. Sometimes you have to suffer and experience heartbreak before you can achieve the ultimate goal. Let's hope the B's come back hungrier next year and use this painful experience to get to the next level. Anyways, I am very proud of this team and their ability to battle back two years in a row from 3-1 down; I just wish that the hockey gods would be a little kinder to us!

THANK YOU B's for your effort and determination this year; I will always be behind you!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Hats off to the Canes. They never gave up, and it would have been easy to do so coming back into Boston after they were beaten pretty good by the B's in games 5 & 6.

Also tip my hat to the Bruins. They had a remarkable year and gave the fans ALOT to be excited about. After beating the Habs, it was looking like this might finally be the year they went to the Cup.

Bruins fans have lots to look forward to. This team should only get better next year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]this feels just as bad as AFB's shot off wakes back in 03
    Posted by Jedi33[/QUOTE]

We said that exact same thing on the ride home from the game...HAHA....That haha was the first positive thing to come out of me today , btw.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE] Bruins fans have lots to look forward to. This team should only get better next year.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

You sure about that? Are you familiar with the harsh realities of the salary cap?  This was our chance.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

I feel like drewski5, this was our shot....ruined my summer, I have completely soured on life haha, being there just amplified the anger even more.  How am i supposed to watch the rest of the playoffs???  I hate/cant stand baseball and b-ball and the Pats are months off.  Ruined summer.....