WOW, stocking up on "CENTERS" W/Knight and Spooner Picks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

WOW, stocking up on "CENTERS" W/Knight and Spooner Picks

Does the fact that we have now drafted 3 centers surprise anyone else?

I guess we must not have enough centers yet, HMMMMM!
    WOW

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: WOW, stocking up on "CENTERS" W/Knight and Spooner Picks

Moving Seguin to wing is one thing, but moving a 2nd rounder to wing doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I wouldn't be surprised if they projected these guys as wingers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

None of those second rounders are within 2 yrs nhl ready, so, maybe the Bs plan on moving there own prospects.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

But with McFarland, Petrovic, Merrill, Kabanov, Toffoli still avalaible, it seems odd. 

Do you have any idea when Knight and Spooner might be ready for NHL? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

This means almost definitely Savvy will be dealt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Let's face it, the bRUINS are so deep behind their blue line and don't have any problems skating the puck out of the defensive zone- they simply don't need any more defensemen.  They are just plain stocked behind the blue line...might as well waste the picks on more centers.  LoL!

I can see where this is all going...trade Savvy for a smaller center; hope that these kiddos develop; send them packing when it's time to pay them.  In the interim, overpay journeymen; eat their salaries.

It's called bRUINS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: WOW, stocking up on "CENTERS" W/Knight and Spooner Picks:
    Dale Tallon just bitchslapped Chiarelli this week. Tallon builds a CUp in Chicago under horrendous ownership and now he's abused Chiarelli in a trade and worked the draft board like Bill Belichick.  Florida is going to be a force soon.
    Posted by russgriswold

with wideman leading the way....you are a fool and a troll

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

I have to chuckle at idiots who want to scapegoat Wideman, but then have no issue with Chiarelli trading for Wideman originally and his myriad of other bad contracts the last 4 years, only to pretend Nathan Horton is bringing a SC here to this town. Most dumb Bruins fans here apparently want the Cup raised in other cities.
    Posted by russgriswold

more useless opinion..more baseless projections and negativity.. nothing to back up your otherwise useless comments

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: WOW, stocking up on

Repeat yourself much? You get an extra glass of Kool Aid every time you use the word "useless", do ya? 34 years and counting for Jacobs and Delaware North.
    Posted by russgriswold

It figures that you would be sensitive to the usage of the term "useless". Makes me wonder if you are just tired of hearing it IRL... Your posts ARE useless though, I don't know what else to say...hmmm I'll substitute

Russgrisword, your posts are worthless
    Russgrisword, your posts are pathetic
    Russgrisword, your posts are unserviceable
    Russgrisword, your posts are inadequate
    Russgrisword, your posts are of no use
    Russgrisword, your posts are incompetent
    Russgrisword, your posts are unavailing
    Russgrisword, your posts are _________

But seriously, let's see 1 well thought out, informational post from Russgriswold.

You tell me why the Bruins haven't won a Stanley cup since the cap was invented.If you are going to say Jacobs, I want to hear whyI want to see the evidence that Jacobs is to blame.

without evidence, you've got nothing.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

Knight was ranked as the 82nd best player ? Why would PC pick this kid at number 32? I dont get this one. PC better be right on this pick he passed on alot of much higher rated players. I guess with all the centers we have now Savy and Bergy could be gone by this time next year?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

My question is, why did Ray Shero get on a plane and become the GM of Pitt after coming here for an interview? 
    Posted by russgriswold

Shocker.....

2007 Draft: Show me the gems taken after Hamil

2008 Draft: By All accounts, Joe Colborne  had a pretty good sophmore season @ minnesota over 1 point per game.. And once again I'll ask you, show me the gems taken after Colborne

2009 Draft
    Jordan Caron: Show me the gems taken after Caron

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

I cant believe Chia thinks that a 82 and a 120 plus ranked centers are going to be replacements for Bergy and Savvy.

I guess he must be drafting for PVD, but will these guys make it to the AHL -- questionable.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If Shero was the top choice, why didn't Jacobs open up the wallet though?  You just proved my point.
    Posted by russgriswold

1) I hate Jacobs, ok, but the Shero choice was not about money.  There was an issue of control that Jacobs didn't want to give in to.  And that's what got Shero to fly.  No idea what the issue was. And that doesn't make Jacobs right on anything, only that the money wasn't the problem in that transaction.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

If Shero was the top choice, why didn't Jacobs open up the wallet though?  You just proved my point.
    Posted by russgriswold

I did not prove your point in the slightest, I proved why Shero went to Pittsburg
    ....... Shero went to a place where he wants to succeed.. It's not like they pay GMs with Napkins and gift-certificates in Pittsburg

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Ok, so what's worse though?  Power/ego or money? There is really no difference, At some point both ideas are inclusive. This is my point. Jacobs runs the show here and always. He could name Bobby Orr as water boy and special assistant and it would not change this.
    Posted by russgriswold

Hey Russ, I asked you some critical questions about the 2007, 2008, and 2009 Draft. I expect that you'll answer them

Show us all what the Great Russgriswold knew that all the other NHL GMs did not know. Show me the guys that woulda made PC look like a draft genius

You have NOTHING..  you're grasping at straws.

SHOW ME THE DAMNED DRAFT PICKS PC SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IN 2007, 2008, 2009!

Tell me why Caron & Colborne are busts??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I cant believe Chia thinks that a 82 and a 120 plus ranked centers are going to be replacements for Bergy and Savvy. I guess he must be drafting for PVD, but will these guys make it to the AHL -- questionable.
    Posted by mxx

I don't understand it at all.  I can't believe they passed on McFarland.  I can't believe it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to WOW, stocking up on "CENTERS" W/Knight and Spooner Picks:
    Does the fact that we have now drafted 3 centers surprise anyone else? I guess we must not have enough centers yet, HMMMMM! WOW
    Posted by mxx

All part of a package to complete Big time trade.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Knight was ranked as the 82nd best player ? Why would PC pick this kid at number 32? I dont get this one. PC better be right on this pick he passed on alot of much higher rated players. I guess with all the centers we have now Savy and Bergy could be gone by this time next year?
    Posted by michaelf101

He was ranked at #123 during the midterm; found he had diabetes.  Apperently, the treatment(s) allowed him to improve his play; increased to #82.

Yeah, this GM knows how to spot value, particularly in positions that are understocked.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to WOW, stocking up on "CENTERS" W/Knight and Spooner Picks : All part of a package to complete Big time trade.
    Posted by watchtower

Hopefully, they won't trade for draft picks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

In Response to Re: WOW, stocking up on:
    In Response to Re: WOW, stocking up on : I didn't mention Colbourne as a bust.  I said Hamill appears to be a bust.  Funny how when I ask you something very simple, you can't answer it because you don't have any.
    Posted by russgriswold

Wow you're effin dense. Those players are still developing, one is in his second year of college. Given the tremendous depth the bruins have at the NHL level, its totall acceptable to have players developing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

In Response to Re: WOW, stocking up on "CENTERS" W/Knight and Spooner Picks : Then why did he fly to Boston first?   You're just backing yourself into a corner here.  lol
    Posted by russgriswold

You know why he flew here first? What the hell difference does it make where he went first? How does where he went when he didn't have a job mean ANYTHING

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Dale Tallon just bitchslapped Chiarelli this week. Tallon builds a CUp in Chicago under horrendous ownership and now he's abused Chiarelli in a trade and worked the draft board like Bill Belichick.  Florida is going to be a force soon.
    Posted by russgriswold

Glad you just admitted that the ownership of the team does not matter, because Chicago built a cup winner under "horrendous ownership".
    At least we won't have to listen to your anti-Jacobs rants anymore, because, as you just clearly pointed out, who owns the team, doesn't matter.
       You seem to have a man crush on Tallon, and I don't want to upset you by saying anything negative about him, but he was drafting #1 or #2 because the hawks were finishing at, or near the bottom for years. That makes drafting good players, a lot easier than drafting much later.
       Also, you talk about how great these players are he just drafted, and you have probably never seen any of them play a game. Some of them, maybe all of them, will never play an NHL game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

LOLOL WoW

I'm looking at Ray Shero, the GM you treat as the Holy Father of GMs.. Look at his wonderful Draft history with the Penguins. I'll reverse this ridiculous game and ask you, "
    "Other than Jordan Staal @ #2, show me his miraculous picks?"

2006:
    2007:

wow that's a serious stable of NHL-ready talent he's assembled through the draft. Just so you know, that's a grand total of zero players drafted that have made the penguins team. http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/teams/depth-chart/PIT

Game. Set. Match

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

Bergy will be at best a number 3 center at this time next year for 5+ mil a year? I dont think so! Horton was a center and have you seen pictures of his wife, he stays!I dont care how bad he does. I would like to see Wheeler try to be the number 3 center he can skate and is 6 5" he needs to be more physical but,could be thought to play against.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

I have to chuckle at idiots who want to scapegoat Wideman, but then have no issue with Chiarelli trading for Wideman originally and his myriad of other bad contracts the last 4 years, only to pretend Nathan Horton is bringing a SC here to this town. Most dumb Bruins fans here apparently want the Cup raised in other cities.
    Posted by russgriswold

Clearly YOU should be a GM for a NHL teams.  Why are you on the internet posting on Boston.com and not in LA with the rest of the GMs.

I think someone needs to talk to Cam about hiring you.