You think Julien learned something tonight??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

You think Julien learned something tonight??

I have always been a fan of Julien but enough is enough!
    If i see Paille on the Bergeron line again i hope they lose!!
    Julien still doesn`t get it, put either Ryder or Wheeler on that line even though
    they are struggling  they are 10 times better than Paille! Also enough with playing that 4th line all the time, they s uck period!! I knew that when Krejci got hurt they were in trouble but i find Julien is not using his players properly. What do i know, I`m just a sucker fan that still believes they could win. To tell you the truth i would rather lose to the Flyers than to the Habs so Bruins make me and my fellow Bruins fans happy and CHOKE again in game 7.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: You think Julien learned something tonight??

Paille is the Bruins' worst offensive threat, and that's including Thornton.  Any time he is on a breakaway, it's an automatic no-goal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

My 108 year old great granny has a better chance of scoring than Whitfield or Paille.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Let me see, Boston's top offensive player gets hurt and they bring in a player who has not scored in the NHL in 4 years?  Are you kidding me?