_

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

_

_

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: I might give Kelly a few shifts on the top line

Watch the two two on ones where Kelly had the puck again.  Both ended up with him behind the goal having made no play whatsoever.  Top line?  No.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Please God no...he hasn't done anything lately, and he belongs on the 3rd/4th line.

I really want to see Seguin on the 1st line with Krejci and Lucic

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Kelly is on the 3rd line for a reason I'd say he's slightly better than Campbell who as we know is a 4th liner. Defensively responsible hard worker so putting him on the 1st line would be revisiting the Paille and Bitz days last year we know how that went.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

LOL kelly on line 1.  dont get me wrong i love the way the guy plays and i hope he sticks around for a year or 2 more.  but he has been brutal offensively lately.  id like to see tyler get a few shifts on the 1st line but my feeling is that ryder and pev will split that duty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I wouldn't be surprised to see them try Ryder on the top line. I can't believe I just said that but I just have a feeling they might at least try it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Have you seen Kelly on a 2 on 1 in the playoffs?  There have been several and they reached a comical level they were so bad.