Seidenberg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Seidenberg

Any news on his injury haven't herd anything,herd they called up Krug,maybee not a good sighn.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: Seidenberg

You know it, the D is hurting, but it is only for one game I hope. Krug can score and is a good puck mover, maybe some new blood could spark some much needed offence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Still no update on him. From one article I read, they indicated it looked like a leg injury. None of the walking wounded skated today either. Fingers crossed he's not out long.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Seidenberg was absent from practice today,  as well as Ference. I expect both to miss  game one, but expecting Redden to play. Tyler Seguin was dropped to the third line with Kelly and Peverly in practice today. Then Jagr was put on  the line of Marchand -Bergeron. It looks like Krug or Johnson will play in game one if Seidenberg can't go. Andrew Ference was in a walking boot so his injury at the moment appears more serious at this point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Expect Claude and PC to be entirely vague and cryptic about all things related to injuries or the lineup from here on out.  I doubt we'll hear anything useful at all.  

Obviously a leg injury for Seidenberg and it didn't look terribly serious to me (no medical training here) in play or on the bench.  I was surprised he left the game.  I won't be surprised if he is back.  I wouldn't read anything more into the Krug callup than the front office being less  than 100% sure about Seidenberg and Ference on Tuesday morning.  

Who knows who we'll see?  I wouldn't hold my breath for a press release.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

after Tuukka, Chara & Bergy, probably the next player the B'S could least afford to lose....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

CJ said something like it could be an instance where a d-man just plays the game and no practice, didn't say which d-man, but i think the Seidenberg injury could be nagging but not serious.I must qualify, i am not a doctor either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

after Tuukka, Chara & Bergy, probably the next player the B'S could least afford to lose....

Krejci?