10 ways to become a happy Bruins fan.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

10 ways to become a happy Bruins fan.

10 ways to become a happy Bruins fan.

1) Realize Jacobs is not selling the team - ever
    2) Realize that Jacobs owning the team doesn't matter that much anymore as there is a salary cap and Jacobs will spend up to the cap most seasons.
    3) Realize that while the Bruins may not have the top quality of personel like other teams it does have a solid growing core that will continue to grow. .
    4) Stop thinking that CJ is going to get fired or change his strategy. The Bruins will capitalize on mistakes and live and die by the power play. Could he be fired after the season, sure, but the B's aren't going to fire him during the season when the team has a great goal differential and is in first.
    5) Don't believe that the players are not happy just because you're bored watching the game.
    6) Realize that Neely will get pissed and fired up but PC and CJ are running the show.
    7) Top teams do not always win the cup - Pittsburg and Washington both lost last year before the conference finals. To say "this team is going nowhere" or that it's "going to win the cup in 11, 12, 13, & 14" is like saying it's going to be snowing in 3 weeks. No one knows for sure.
    8) Realize that the Bruins are not the Red Sox, Patriots, or Celtics. They don't have an unlimited piggy bank (Sox), the greatest coach in the sport (Pats), nor can they trade their way to a championship like Celtics. Hockey is a different sport and you have to let teams grow. You don't plant a seed and then yell at that seed to grow until it does. Have patience.
    9) Realize that Ryder is going to be gone next year. He's better than your AHLers and has no trade value, realize you're stuck with him and hope he gets streaky.
    10) The Bruins will not make a blockbuster trade - Not going to get a major piece before the deadline and not going to trade Toronto's #1, too valuable.

I'm posting this again since it was buried where I originally posted it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Re: 10 ways to become a happy Bruins fan.

I support this thread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Right on -- it resonates with my post about why I am optimistic to be a Bruins fan. We have to realize that they won't do anything drastic like make a major trade or fire CJ.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Happy Bruins fan is an oxymoron.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yes...as I said the last time...yes.  #2 and #7 seem to be the most important to me based on what I have read here.

But, it will be snowing in three weeks, take it to the bank.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Add I am happy if the Bs win the CUP as number #1!  

Agree on all accounts except: 

#6.... bored is not the right word... listless ok.

#9 Ryder will be with the Bs next year at a reduced salary.