11-11-1....or 20-20-0..Pick Your Benchmark

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

11-11-1....or 20-20-0..Pick Your Benchmark

11-11-1 most recently last 23 games. 20-20-0...all season long before and after last years 5 week run, ONE hockey game victory (up to 65 minute actual hockey games) ALL Month 4-1 over Caps. No matter how you measure..pick your benchmark, this is a very average hockey team. As the dude at NBC said..Good thing they had that run last November or "they'd be WAY out of it" "

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

Re: 11-11-1....or 20-20-0..Pick Your Benchmark

Amen Amen. Diehards hate me because I have been saying all year this is an average team that caught lightning in the playoffs last year (i.e. outstanding goaltending).
    The defense aside from Chara is mediocre at best and up front Horton was a non-factor even before he got hurt, Krecji has played like a third-line center, and Seguin for all his talent avoids the physical game at all costs. All you've got positive up front is Bergy and March and sometimes Looch. This is NOT a hugely talented team, they have to have great goaltending, no injuries and max effort from all to be competative. It ain't happening.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

How did you two geniuses ever make it through the Stanley Cup run last year.  You must have been a joy at the kitchen table.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

I enjoy watching a great team. Last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: 11-11-1....or 20-20-0..Pick Your Benchmark:
    [QUOTE]I enjoy watching a great team. Last year.
    Posted by dogwhacker[/QUOTE]
    No, you showed up and cried/complained about them last year too. Both of you geniuses did. Saying "see, I told you" a year later doesn't earn either of you any credibility.