11/15 Devils @ Bruins game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

11/15 Devils @ Bruins game thread

I'm way outnumbered here in Devil's country, so these games are big for me. Hope the whole Lucic/Miller controversy hasn't been too big of a distraction for this team. GO BRUINS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

Re: 11/15 Devils @ Bruins game thread

3-2 bruins. brodeur will have a solid game tonight

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

The friends Boulton and Thornton will fight again for the 7th time in their careers.  Looking at the roster , the Devils are big, 6 players over 220 and have some JAM with the likes of Clarkson, Janssen, and Boulton.  Should be a good physical test for the B's this evening.  B's confidence is very high, 4-1 decision to the champs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

3-0 Bruins

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I would like to see a 5-2 victory tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennyBizz. Show KennyBizz's posts

4-1.  Segzy with a deuce.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Come on!  30 goals in the last 6 games!  Lets keep the streak alive

6-3 Bruins

Three goals from the Bergeron Line, 2 From KHL, one a piece for the other two lines

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

In Response to Re: 11/15 Devils @ Bruins game thread:
    [QUOTE]The friends Boulton and Thornton will fight again for the 7th time in their careers.  Looking at the roster , the Devils are big, 6 players over 220 and have some JAM with the likes of Clarkson, Janssen, and Boulton.  Should be a good physical test for the B's this evening.  B's confidence is very high, 4-1 decision to the champs.
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

Yikes, that is a modern day muderers' row of thugs.... they dress both Barnie Rubble and Boulton ?? I would've thought one or the other... we'll see tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

My co-workers were all standing by their beloved Devils today, yet none would take a bet with me?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Devils getting the better of the chances now midway through the second. Bruins lazy legs and sticks are taking bad penalties and losing battles. Timmy is the only reason we are tied at zero (well, him and the fact that Marchand has now whiffed on two great chances!)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

How many PPs are the Devils going to get? Jeeze, freakin pathetic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

chinese mustard.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Now the Bruins will be trapped to death! Don't expect much action in the third...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]Come on!  30 goals in the last 6 games!  Lets keep the streak alive 6-3 Bruins Three goals from the Bergeron Line, 2 From KHL, one a piece for the other two lines
    Posted by Chappy28[/QUOTE]

Math wasn't your strong suit in high school, was it Chappy? Haha but in all seriousness, I didn't think the B's would continue to drop 6+ tonight. That remarkable streak had to come to a close sometime. I was looking for a physical battle with a very big team and take the W, 3-2 but the B's need to step it up here now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

wow wutz up with the cameras?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

drunk cameraman... there's your Cup hangover!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins defense had some of whatever the cameraman was drinking... they're all messed up!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bennie the Pooh!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wow! What a finish. Our offense really bailed out an off night for the defense. Really good to see this team win a close one (they can't all be blowouts!)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Good game, at least from the start of the third. Devils are a tough opponent. Nice to play them while they are without the services of Kovalchuk.

B's depth pulls through again.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

By the way, the Bruins are now in 8th in the conference.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]Good game, at least from the start of the third. Devils are a tough opponent. Nice to play them while they are without the services of Kovalchuk. B's depth pulls through again.
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE] Yes,the B's depth certainly helped but overall it wasn't the best game they have played as of late,they will have to tighten things up considerably .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Agreed Dallas. It is a good sign, though, that they can win while not at their best.

They also need to quit with the drop passes. It is fine if Seguin or Krecji try it but when Kelly and Caron attempt it you know it is getting overused.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]Agreed Dallas. It is a good sign, though, that they can win while not at their best. They also need to quit with the drop passes. It is fine if Seguin or Krecji try it but when Kelly and Caron attempt it you know it is getting overused.
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]
    Yes,I agree.Ference and Paille were definitely missed.Kampfer looked like a pylon on the Devils last goal but that happens sometimes.I felt bad for him ,he looked very sad on the bench afterwards.