1st period - they were nervous

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

1st period - they were nervous

Sloppy passing, dumb plays and lack of intensity.  Was it MTL's speed or were they just not prepared? I'm expecting a better 2nd period. The Habs were better prepared for the start. B's need to stop being so worried about the diving and faking. Habs are going to do it anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: 1st period - they were nervous

They had a couple decent scoring chances, but Price just stopped everything. It did seem like they made a few stupid plays though.

And that PP was atrocious. Even Marchand's breakaway was pretty weak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I didn't see a lack of intensity, if anything they came out maybe a little too fired up....Carey Price is seeing the puck well so far.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

ghosts....ghosts...pure & simple.
    ALL the morons who wanted this matchup take note.
    bruins beating the &$@* out of the habs...and losing.
    seen this movie before....thousands of times

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I can't imagine the Bruins not scoring in the third. They are outplaying the Habs and getting the chances, they just can't finish the job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: 1st period - they were nervous:
    [QUOTE]They S U C K , its called C H O K I N G
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

You can't choke half way through the second period of a best of 7 series. Especially when they are outplaying them.

Now go back to moms basement.loser

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Looks like pond hockey out there with the B's outplaying every Hab by a wide marging...except for one.  Should be a great 3rd and I think the B's will win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Let's hope that the Bs prevail when Price is having his game of the series.  That would be such a downer for them!!  They are disgraceful defending after taking a 1-0 lead just like the Rangers do!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

all we need is a lucky bounce ....just a little chance...we missed too many espacially Marchand..what a game he is having ...B's will score 2 in the 3rd

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

cactus you are a total gay Moron ....get a life azzwhole

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]all we need is a lucky bounce ....just a little chance...we missed too many espacially Marchand..what a game he is having ...B's will score 2 in the 3rd Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Bruins could easily be down 2-0 on the thomas give away. Hopefuly third period is ours.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

outplayed them in the 2nd for sure but i thought the Habs had the edge in the first 15 mins of the game. Price was big in the 2nd but I wish they'd try something other than dropping back to the point and having the D shoot. How about using their size to cycle down low and get some close in shots?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

history books my friends....
    bruins 100 scoring chances....frogs 2
    score
    1-0 frogs
    history books
    who are the MORONS who wanted this matchup?????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Out coached once again! Lost opportunity!

So we tried to skate with the Canadiens and stay out of the penalty box ! Lotta good that did.

We should have played a rough and tumble game regardless of how many penalties we would have had. The message would have been sent and Montreal would have folded later in the series.

Now we're stuck! If we play a rough game 2 and take penalities and lose, we're in the hole and may very well lose the series.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like pond hockey out there with the B's outplaying every Hab by a wide marging...except for one.  Should be a great 3rd and I think the B's will win.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

take off your rose colored glasses! Boston played horribly.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

And Milan Lucic picks tonight to play his worst game in a Bruins uniform? I'm sorry, but that is fuct. If the Bruins are to win the Cup - to advance, even - Lucic will have to want it to be so. He will have to seize the import of his role. I think even the Habs were surprised by Lucic's no-show, tonight. They are scared to death of this guy, What gives? What did Julien say to you Looch?

Again, sorry, but If this isn't a blip, the Bruins are done.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It wasn't Lucic worst game but it did remind me of his play from last year. No mobility, no hitting, constant giveaways and falling on his a**...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

His worst game. Ever.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

That give-away to Gomez was the sickest*, most broke-dicked thing I maybe have ever seen.
    Did he hit anyone?
    It was an unacceptable performance. 

It was the exact opposite if what I thought - what I was convinced - he would do.

The Bruins are lost without him.

(*Old Testament definition)