1st Round Playoff Dates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wgaffer. Show wgaffer's posts

1st Round Playoff Dates

If anyone gets some inside info regarding the first 2 home playoff dates/times, please post them here.

Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: 1st Round Playoff Dates

thur apr 14 7 pm   sat apr 16 time to be announced depending on opponent this is confirmed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

dam it couldnt get any tickets in the pre sale ....have to wait till 11:00 am ...hope I can get some good seats ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to Re: 1st Round Playoff Dates:
    [QUOTE]dam it couldnt get any tickets in the pre sale ....have to wait till 11:00 am ...hope I can get some good seats .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

After many different attempts to get tickets during yesterdays pre-sale,  I was "offerred" 2 seats. They wanted ~$110 for Section 327 / row 13 - no thank you.

Hopefully you had better luck today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Playoffs start on 4/13. The Celtics have a home game that night so I would imagine the B's would start on 4/14 and then game 2 would be either Sat/Sun. The actual schedule does not come out until after the season ends on 4/10. I think last year I saw it on TSN late on the night the season ended.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1st Round Playoff Dates : After many different attempts to get tickets during yesterdays pre-sale,  I was "offerred" 2 seats. They wanted ~$110 for Section 327 / row 13 - no thank you. Hopefully you had better luck today.
    Posted by UCONN[/QUOTE]

With all due respect I think that you should have jumped at it. Ticket prices for the playoffs are going to be outrageous. Especially if they start of against Montreal.
    I needed one for game one during the presale and was having a lot of trouble with the Ticketmaster check out. My checkout only worked when I paid for an E-ticket rather than have one sent for free in the mail. Shocker!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

YESSS just got my 2 tickets for playoffs round 1 game 2 ...driving down from Montreal...........GO BRUINS GO ! ! !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mmarzella. Show mmarzella's posts

Just got mine!  1st time at the garden (B fan from MTL)...  BAL304 Row 14  Seats any good? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Paid $223.15 for 2 tickets all fees included section 314 row 13

With the hotel + meals + gaz + souvenirs ......$600

Watch the BRUINS win a playoffs game at the Garden......PRICELESS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Just got mine!  1st time at the garden (B fan from MTL)...  BAL304 Row 14  Seats any good? 
    Posted by mmarzella[/QUOTE]

I will go say hello to you ...both from Mtl ...great ..hope we play the habs and beat them good ....are you driving down ????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you guys are getting me pumped!!!! wish i could go, heading south for vacation that friday. i doubt any pubs in florida will be showing the games, can i get feeds on the laptop(brothers)? i personally don't own a computer- i am computer dumb(like most of you know). i do all this typing at work. could someone help me please?!!!!!! any type slowly when explaining this all to me!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mmarzella. Show mmarzella's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1st Round Playoff Dates : I will go say hello to you ...both from Mtl ...great ..hope we play the habs and beat them good ....are you driving down ???? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Yup, driving down.  Can't wait!!  Would be sweet if they can beat the snot out of the Habs.  PS.  watch the stantion on the drive down!  LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1st Round Playoff Dates : Yup, driving down.  Can't wait!!  Would be sweet if they can beat the snot out of the Habs.  PS.  watch the stantion on the drive down!  LOL
    Posted by mmarzella[/QUOTE]

Nice ride....what seat are you I will go say hello to you ...do u speak french ???

Take care Il mio amico

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mmarzella. Show mmarzella's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1st Round Playoff Dates : Nice ride....what seat are you I will go say hello to you ...do u speak french ??? Take care Il mio amico Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

BAL304 Row 14 Seats 3 & 4

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

CHRIST!!!

This is expensive im looking at a 6pack in section 314 at 171$ +4.95 a Ticket GD!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]CHRIST!!! This is expensive im looking at a 6pack in section 314 at 171$ +4.95 a Ticket GD!
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Stop complaining you're in Boston...I have to pay all the expenses gaz-hotel-meals-souvenirs etc ...it'll cost me over $600 ....but it is PRICELESS to see the 2011 Stanley Cup winning team

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgauthier1975. Show mgauthier1975's posts

Playoffs start Wednesday, 4/13. So games 1 & 2 will be either Weds and Fri or Thurs and Sat.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Unless the Bruins happen to play Tampa in the second round (traveling to Tampa for a week) I will not be able to see them play live in the 2011 playoffs. If they win the Cup I will be on an airplane from Colorado to Boston regardless of the expense. I want so badly to experience a Bruins Stanley Cup Parade before I die.

Stanley...enjoy the first round games!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Any season ticket holders know for sure game 2 will be a saturday or sunday?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Lucic - won't know til all the playoff matchups are defined. They have to look at arena availability, etc. Plus I'm sure NBC will have a say in who plays on Sunday. If Sid is back I am sure they will pick up Pittsburgh.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Lucic - won't know til all the playoff matchups are defined. They have to look at arena availability, etc. Plus I'm sure NBC will have a say in who plays on Sunday. If Sid is back I am sure they will pick up Pittsburgh.
    Posted by logeseats[/QUOTE]

I am guessing game 2 wil be either sat or sunday. Just wish I knew it would be played on one of those days

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wgaffer. Show wgaffer's posts

Any mention during today's telecast of the first round playoff schedule? Specifically game 2?

Thanks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Saturday night if it is Montreal, Saturday afternoon if it is Buffalo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

bruins will play either buf/mtl thur at 7pm and sat at 1pm confirmed

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]bruins will play either buf/mtl thur at 7pm and sat at 1pm confirmed
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Ah no because Hockey Night in Canada will be a night game on sat night if they play the Bruins. Why lie and make things up?