2-2......Why Panic????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

2-2......Why Panic????????

Bruins have been bad yesterday it's a fact. But now, it's a best of 3 series with 2 games at the Garden. Why panic like that ?

Bruins will need you, the fans and I wish you will be loud monday !

Come on ! We have a great team and I'm confident they will return in force for game 5 and 6.

TT never play 2 bad games in a row & he is a fierce competitor.

I'm sure they will win this series.....Really sure ! Stay confident my friends and enjoy the fact that our Bruins are in East final & in Stanley Cup final soon !

GO BRUINS !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsHaterinCO. Show PatsHaterinCO's posts

Re: 2-2......Why Panic????????

No way the Bruins win the cup this year.  Vancouver is too good!  Yall might as well lose this series and get it over with.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will win the next 2 games ...and it'll be the Canucks turn after ...

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

If the bruins refuse to play hard for 60 mins then they should just forfiet the remaining games and get it over with.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

It reminded me of the Fyers series last year. Gane 7, 3-0 lead blown. Dejavu.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

bruins in 6       no  need to panic

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

A series of poor plays led to a TB come back.  That said, after one period it looked like Tampa didn't belong on the same ice as the Bruins.  Regardless of the blown lead, the Bruins are a deeper, stronger team.  Home ice will be of benefit, as Boucher is trying hard to get Levalier away from Chara.  If he keeps focused on that I think it will adversly affect the Lighting.  It reminds me of Bos-Car two years ago, only in reverse, when Julien was trying to hard to match Chara on Staal.  I'm pretty confident the Bruins will win, and yeah, I like that Vancouver match-up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

because we are bruins fans and we are used to being let down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Tampa coach Guy Boucher has hinted to TSN that Roloson may get the start in Game 5.  Opinions? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

I really thought that the Bruins had a chance this year. But nothing has changed. Now that the powerful offensive of Tampa Bay knows that in a few minutes they can smash the Bruins defence and their goalie, it`s a matter of time before the series ends.

Unfortunately Chiarelli played the wrong card "KABERLE". I hope I`m wrong with this prediction, but it`s very rare.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Book topic anyone?
    Pessimism: How some Bruins fans have turned it into a psychosis.
    Come on guys.. like a poster said. Its a best of 3 series and we have 2 at home!!
    Lets go BRUINS!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: 2-2......Why Panic????????:
    [QUOTE]Book topic anyone? Pessimism: How some Bruins fans have turned it into a psychosis. Come on guys.. like a poster said. Its a best of 3 series and we have 2 at home!! Lets go BRUINS!!!
    Posted by Sportsnutty[/QUOTE]

I totally agree.  Game 5 is the series.  Bruins blew game 4 but at least they got a split down there in Tampa.  If they win game 5, Tampa is done. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Everyone's gotta stop belly aching, man up and root this team on!!!...game 4 is history....let's move on!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone's gotta stop belly aching, man up and root this team on!!!...game 4 is history....let's move on!
    Posted by mattman1447[/QUOTE]

I'm sick of seeing fans confusing themselves with the players

Putting a game behind you and "moving on" is what the PLAYERS have to do.  It makes no difference whatsover if the fans do it.  It's not like the people in the Garden are going to be cheering any less Monday night because of what's said here

Once that game starts, we're all going to be rooting for Boston as hard as we can.  But in the meantime, on sports message board, people should express how they feel about what's taken place.  And the last thing that took place was a very hard to watch, disappointing, poor effort by our team that means instead of being up 3-1, we're staring at 2-2 and possibly going down a game soon

I mean that's a pretty tough pill the swallow.  So don't decieve yourself and get all ra ra before the next puck is dropped.  Your angry and you know it.  And you have every right to be

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

"I mean that's a pretty tough pill the swallow. So don't decieve yourself and get all ra ra before the next puck is dropped. Your angry and you know it. And you have every right to be"

I wouldn't classify it as anger but more as disappointing. Dude, don't let that avatar of you control your sorry outlook on things....get happy man or at least get laid!...com'on now..it's not that bad. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]"I mean that's a pretty tough pill the swallow. So don't decieve yourself and get all ra ra before the next puck is dropped. Your angry and you know it. And you have every right to be" I wouldn't classify it as anger but more as disappointing. Dude, don't let that avatar of you control your sorry outlook on things....get happy man or at least get laid!...com'on now..it's not that bad. 
    Posted by mattman1447[/QUOTE]

You know what it is?  It's the time in between  

All last night, all today and all tomorrow afternoon, I'm left brooding over it.  I wish they could have come right back and play the next game today, just get right back out there, win game 5 and make everything right again.  

Instead, I have to sit and wait a whole weekend, with THAT game being the last thing I saw from them....yuk

If I see another NHL commercial showing old clips of guys holding the Stanley Cup, I'm going to vomit.  Because I want that to be my team, finally....just once.  And what they did in game 4 severely hurt their chances of even getting there