2 things

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

2 things

Ill do this in one post, first the shootout, last night i thought soderberg deserved a shot at it instead of iginla and kelly, the kid played real good, in fact imo he was the best player on the ice.

Second, the over the glass delay of game automatic  penalty, the NHL either has to take it out and leave it on the descretion of all 4 of the referees and linesman or use the video replay. Its rediculous the number they get wrong either way so knowing they wont take it out, i feel they need the video review on this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Re: 2 things

Wally, totally agree with your first point.

Over the glass...keep it in. Have an officials scrum and make a decision. Let's not go to video for everything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZefBruin. Show ZefBruin's posts

Soderberg is looking like a true Bruin lately and deserves some props. Anyone out there calling for an "end to the Soderberg experiment" a couple of months ago want to change their mind? He was great last night.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ZefBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Soderberg is looking like a true Bruin lately and deserves some props. Anyone out there calling for an "end to the Soderberg experiment" a couple of months ago want to change their mind? He was great last night.

[/QUOTE]

Have you had the privilege of reading my posts?  Lol

[/QUOTE]

with the term loosely defined. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You and I will be talking at the end of the season- I surely have not forgotten you.  We will see how x loosely defined - Your not in my league. Told you from start cs is the guy to watch told you he'd have a good road trip he was first star. Like I said we will be talking

[/QUOTE]

probably not actually. you're a negative nancy with very little hockey knowledge, and some trollish aspects to your post. i'll probably continue to make the occasional joke at your expense, but ignore you more often than not. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You and I will be talking at the end of the season- I surely have not forgotten you.  We will see how x loosely defined - Your not in my league. Told you from start cs is the guy to watch told you he'd have a good road trip he was first star. Like I said we will be talking

[/QUOTE]

probably not actually. you're a negative nancy with very little hockey knowledge, and some trollish aspects to your post. i'll probably continue to make the occasional joke at your expense, but ignore you more often than not. 

[/QUOTE]

That coming from a msster hockey man. Who is already backing off its ok though most do.  Ok mary poppins

Ill make sure you're reminded of your consistent silliness at the end of the c year. It's one thing that you Don't know much but it's another believing that you do.  

[/QUOTE]

a. what on earth have a backed off of? b. the only things i've disagreed with you on are as follows: i think Eriksson is good. I want the bruins to win. I'm not in love with Phil Kessel. so, whatever you say bud. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

a. what on earth have a backed off of? b. the only things i've disagreed with you on are as follows: i think Eriksson is good. I want the bruins to win. I'm not in love with Phil Kessel. so, whatever you say bud. 

[/QUOTE]

Bostonfan, why do you even bother with this dud! He's a nothing but a troll, put him & leave him to talk to the Stanley's of the board. Let the idiots talk to the idiots. Trust me BDC is a much more enjoyable place when you have these dickH@eds on ignore. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Another good thread derailed by stupid people discussing stupid things with stupid people.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

point taken neelyorrborque...thanks for calling me stupid NAS! you're a real sweetheart. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

All i know the bruins are getting  points and top of the conference. If our young players step up playing good hockey this is a bonus for me. So far the future is looking good for the bruins.