2011-2012 lineup projection

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Re: 2011-2012 lineup projection

In Response to Re: 2011-2012 lineup projection:
    [QUOTE]on the parise situation, new jersey cant afford to keep him and every team knows that, so no one is going to sign him to an offer sheet and give up draft picks so new jersey will end up trading his rights to the highest bidder and probably wont get much value in return
    Posted by T00fresh[/QUOTE]
    I could see where re-signing him, and fielding a complete roster could present some challenges. With the cap expected to increase to roughly 61M or so, that'd give them $8.8M in cap space to sign/cover 5 roster spots, oncluding Parise. They have the core of their defense back, leaving 2 bottom defensemen, Hedberg, Parise and a bottom 6 forward to sign/re-sign.

I think they'll make room for Parise, whether it be trading some salary or signing near-league-minimum guys to fill out their roster.

The question is, with his injury this past year, could they get a slight discount on him (for injury fear going forward)?

I mean, I guess he could be traded, but I think Lou will find a way to make Parise a member of the Devils going forward.

If he is NOT able to re-up him, it'd take a lot more than the Krejci/Kelly and Hamill packages most people here will propose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]                    sorry callodthenom //  backes is the center 6 ft 3 228 lb right hand                    better is Kreci ( no phycical play by kreci no intensite )     im repete        Lucic  6ft 4   backes 6 ft 3  horton 6 ft 3 ( woch )                         Marchand   Bergron   Séguin                         Ladd     Campbell    Peverly                         Caron 6 ft 2   Thorburn 6 ft 3 Thorton  6 ft 1 tought                         Lucic  Backes Horton comparable a ryan getzlaf perry                  
    Posted by lucic27[/QUOTE]
    That's great if you think he could do it but he is not a center. He is another power forward. This teams needs a #1 center. Like Richards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

1. Horton Krejci Lucic
    2. Seguin Bergeron Marchand
    3. Caron Peverley Kelly
    4. Thornton Campbell Paille

Chara/Boycheck
    Kaberle/Seids
    McQuiad/Ference

Rask
    Thomas

If you think it is going to be any different than something like that you are either delusional or just started watching the bruins

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011-2012 lineup projection : That's great if you think he could do it but he is not a center. He is another power forward. This teams needs a #1 center. Like Richards.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    How far are you willing to go to sign him? You'd have to trade some players (Krejci,or someone else) along with not re-upping Kaberle. This is all with the cap increase, which is expected to be somewhere around 61M.