2012-13 Surprises

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: 2012-13 Surprises

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Predictions:

Svedberg has an absolute stellar year, Bos hailed for having the absolute best goalie tandem in the league.

Svedberg will likely play in Prov considering Johnson signed a 1-way deal. [/QUOTE]

Had to take a peak http://www.capgeek.com/player/1530  it is $600K no matter where he plays. Johnson only has 10 games in the NHL so I don't think he has to go through waivers if PC wants to look at Svedberg later in the season. So yah the only way Svedberg plays is if Johnson is totally awful or gets hurt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

[QUOTE]Predictions:

Svedberg has an absolute stellar year, Bos hailed for having the absolute best goalie tandem in the league.

Svedberg will likely play in Prov considering Johnson signed a 1-way deal. [/QUOTE]

Had to take a peak http://www.capgeek.com/player/1530  it is $600K no matter where he plays. Johnson only has 10 games in the NHL so I don't think he has to go through waivers if PC wants to look at Svedberg later in the season. So yah the only way Svedberg plays is if Johnson is totally awful or gets hurt.

[/QUOTE]

The team saves considerable cash if Johnson plays instead so I give him the edge coming into camp.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The team saves considerable cash if Johnson plays instead so I give him the edge coming into camp.

Does anyone know a thing about him (that I can't look up on wiki)??

I really hope they play whoever is better as the #2 in Boston.  I know that Svedberg can probably develop better by playing a lot of games, but with the end of season standings being as tight as they are, I also want the best guy they have playing those 10-15 games where Tuukka sits.  If some sort of juggling is possible, I'm in favor of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bruins goalie scouts advised well to sign undrafted Svedberg and grabbed Khudobin from Minnesota. So I'm pretty trust worthy of Chiarelli in the netminder developement department.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Oo.  A gender-based insult!  I've been told.

I'm not surprised that the effort of reading might kill you if you were required to sustain it for any length of time.  You keep working on it and maybe, one day, you'll make it through "Goodnight, Moon."  You might find the ending surprising - it's a real twist!

Are you not entertained?!?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Oo.  A gender-based insult!  I've been told.

I'm not surprised that the effort of reading might kill you if you were required to sustain it for any length of time.  You keep working on it and maybe, one day, you'll make it through "Goodnight, Moon."  You might find the ending surprising - it's a real twist!

Shhhhhhh Book.  The 2nd grade writing and grammar is the only way we can connect the dots between all of his different accounts.  Well, that and the Kessel worship.

P.S. How come you don't think Renney will play Yakupov?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Fletch,

I just think Bonsigniore has put in his time in the minors and deserves a legitimate shot ahead of Yakupov.

Also, I think Muckler's getting senile and thinks Bogdan Yakimov is Nail Yakupov.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yes, I'm always fascinated when the plit id thickens.

Reading disabilities are serious.  I'm sure it does feel like torture, especially the stigma you must live with every day.  But hang in there, little buckaroo!  We're all behind you!  Or maybe that makes you nervous since you have some sort of delusion about anal fiends?

Yes, no one wants to actually discuss anything on a discussion forum.  Posting random, juvenile brain ooze the way you do is precisely the way this is supposed to go.  It leaves you more time to re-dress all your little Kessel totems in Seguin jersies.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Well this thread turned drastically.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Tell me more about this lifestyle section you read so regularly. 

There seems to be some confusion here, though.  Somehow I've given you the impression that I am paying undue attention to your spelling and grammar.  Thus, I can see why you would think to respond with comments about me being a "wanna-be" editor who doesn't understand acceptable usage on an internet forum.  I can tell you this: I have no desire to be an editor.  Experience tells me it's can be an awfully boring job.  More importantly, though, I wanted to clarify that it's the content of your posts that suggests you read, write and think at a grade two level.  The content.  That means the ideas and opinions you express.

Hope that clears things up. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

It did, didn't it?

I'm surprised I came as close as I did on some of those - Toews should have been a Hart finalist with the year he had and the year the Hawks had, and the 'jackets came awfully close to making the playoffs behind WhataboutBobrowsky.  If they hadn't gunned him for his personality when they did, I think Burke might have gotten the extension they just gave Nonis.  After another year of futility at Rexall, I wonder if the Oil wouldn't have been smarter to send Nail back to the O.  That leaves Minnesota, where I totally underestimated Brodin.  And overestimated Heatley's trade prospects.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to DaveyN's comment:

[QUOTE]

It did, didn't it?

I'm surprised I came as close as I did on some of those - Toews should have been a Hart finalist with the year he had and the year the Hawks had, and the 'jackets came awfully close to making the playoffs behind WhataboutBobrowsky.  If they hadn't gunned him for his personality when they did, I think Burke might have gotten the extension they just gave Nonis.  After another year of futility at Rexall, I wonder if the Oil wouldn't have been smarter to send Nail back to the O.  That leaves Minnesota, where I totally underestimated Brodin.  And overestimated Heatley's trade prospects.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with Toewes and the Hart nomination.  Also, didnt Columbus just barely miss the playoffs? If i remember correctly they were on fire at the end of the season? Maybe i remember wrong.

Im a sucker for underdogs, id really like them to make the playoffs this season. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

What language are you intending to write?  Because now I'm forced to agree with you: it is also the fact that your posts are often unintelligible - sorry, big word, it means I can't understand what you're trying to say - that makes me think you aren't that bright.  Also - so that means in addition to the content.

Addition is the one with this symbol   +

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I like how you edit in responses to previous posts.  You're learning!  Look how well you're doing!

You'd be surprised how little time it actually takes for me to write complete sentences and paragraphs that develop an idea by citing evidence to prove points.  It's not that hard if you practice.

25. This post has been removed.