2013/14 Around the League Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: 2013/14 Around the League Tracker

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

7-1 Rangers.  Boyle. 

[/QUOTE]

TOUCHDOWN !!!! The extra point is good....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

and  Scabs just lost in o.t. with PK in the box. Good night for B's fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

7-1 Rangers.  Boyle. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Rangers owned the game from start to finish.  They made the Leafs look like they left their giddyup back in Michigan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

7-1 Rangers.  Boyle. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Rangers owned the game from start to finish.  They made the Leafs look like they left their giddyup back in Michigan.

[/QUOTE]

When the puck is moving slow the Lerfs actually look not bad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

"The penalties are over (Kreider vs Phaneuf). The game is pretty well too." - Jim Hughson.

[/QUOTE]

Leave it to Celine to take on tough guy Kreider, but then again Boyle doesn't offer much either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Dominic Moore. 5-0 NYR. Bernier's out. Reimer in. That's 5 goals on 32 shots.

Thats not bad compared to Holtby tonight, 5 goals on 11 shots total for the entire game.Shots were 30-11 for the Caps and they lost 5-3. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

7-1 Rangers.  Boyle. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Should have been a touchdown with a 2 pt convert, refs disallowed a goal that was clearly good, no goalie interference but when Van Massenhorrible is reffing he's bound to screw something up. No playoffs again this year for that joker.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Watching Pitt vs Wpg, battle of the bad goalies, if Jets fans think Montoya gives them a better chance to win than Pavelec, well, they won't be winning much. MAF tending the Penguins net of course.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nice giveaway at the the blueline on the Kane goal. So glad Orpik is going to be one-half of the shutdown duo of the US in Sochi! His game has gone down the past few years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Gotta love Steggy -- Sid missed the penalty shot because "it was late in the period and ice surface was not clean". In the shootouts he's better because "they clean up the ice at the end of regulation". 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gotta love Steggy -- Sid missed the penalty shot because "it was late in the period and ice surface was not clean". In the shootouts he's better because "they clean up the ice at the end of regulation". 

[/QUOTE]

Of course there has to be an excuse if Sid misses, i actually thought he never missed according to the Penguin announcers, thats a first.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watching Pitt vs Wpg, battle of the bad goalies, if Jets fans think Montoya gives them a better chance to win than Pavelec, well, they won't be winning much. MAF tending the Penguins net of course.

[/QUOTE]

Just wondering when the countdown to Noel getting the axe.... I think patience might be running out with each loss and the need to show the fan base that they are doing something ..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just wondering when the countdown to Noel getting the axe.... I think patience might be running out with each loss and the need to show the fan base that they are doing something ..

[/QUOTE]

They have to do something there for sure, if Noel is their man then a trade may be in order but if he's not no sense in waiting, the players or the coach,something has to give.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"I couldn't wait to start playing. I was buying Legos to at least kill some time. I built a truck with a remote controller. It took me 12 hours."

— Hurricanes goalie Anton Khudobin on missing 32 games due to injury. Since returning on Jan. 2, he has won three straight starts."

Had to share this beauty LoL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Man when Tavares is on look out!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"I couldn't wait to start playing. I was buying Legos to at least kill some time. I built a truck with a remote controller. It took me 12 hours."

— Hurricanes goalie Anton Khudobin on missing 32 games due to injury. Since returning on Jan. 2, he has won three straight starts."

[/QUOTE]

One for the records SAN. One of my favorites is from Evgeny Belosheikin (heir to the Tretiak goaltending throne until his unfortunate bout with alcololism and eventual suicide).

"Perhaps thats why I started drinking -- First -- my wife left me and then my doctors told me I could no longer play hockey. I could live without my wife -- BUT NOT WITHOUT HOCKEY".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

With 2:34 left in the third the home Lerfs trail NYI 4-3 on a goal by Lupul.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

With 2:34 left in the third the home Lerfs trail NYI 4-3 on a goal by Lupul.

[/QUOTE]

All over for the Lerfs,good to see the crowd go home sad again,Carlyle left to pull what little hair he has left out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

NYI beat the Toronto 5-3 at the ACC.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Go Lerfs Go! Go Lerfs Go! Go Lerfs Go!...ahh no down 4-1 to the Canes already.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Canes going for 5th in a row, I think all are without Eric Staal as well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Man are they bad defensively, a total trainwreck in their own end.Carlyle will blow a gasket soon and rightly so. Glad to see they have Celine & Clarkson to long deals, Lupul seems to be the guy that can actually do something but he can't do it alone. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

Man are they bad defensively, a total trainwreck in their own end.Carlyle will blow a gasket soon and rightly so. Glad to see they have Celine & Clarkson to long deals, Lupul seems to be the guy that can actually do something but he can't do it alone. 

[/QUOTE]

50, Carolina's in total control now up 5-1 on the Lerfs in the third. Kudobin's been solid. Toronto doesn't have much time to weep. They're in Washington tomorrow. Strangely, the normal 747-like volume of Joe Bowen is curiously muted.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats awesome San.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

50, Carolina's in total control now up 5-1 on the Lerfs in the third. Kudobin's been solid. Toronto doesn't have much time to weep. They're in Washington tomorrow. Strangely, the normal 747-like volume of Joe Bowen is curiously muted.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i also noticed him and Millen aren't having their usual laughfest,pretty quiet,looks good on em'.