2013/14 Around the League Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: 2013/14 Around the League Tracker

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE] Elliotte Friedman just showed Pacioretty driving hard to the Canes' net, getting knocked into the post arm/shoulder first. Had to helped off the ice and hasn't returned. Somewhere Team USA's GM just swallowed hard. Just heard he won't return. [/QUOTE]

Be sweet if Bobby Ryan leads the US in scoring if Max Pac can't make it. Brian Burke will say "I knew exactly why he drafted Ryan!" to save face.

Leaky Lou making Kessel look good from the blueline with a wrister. CBC announcers say the Lerfs score 3, in just a few minutes, because of "puck luck" LoL

[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking its Price's job to lose for Team Canada, or else "Suitcase" Smith to the rescue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/19/owner-says-florida-panthers-losing-100000-a-day

Beach volleyball season tickets................ the next option ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

On a side note,good to see M-A Fleury easing into his playoff ready form a little early,i really think the Pens have to look at an upgrade in goal if they think they' re going anywhere in the post season.At least a better option than Vokoun or Zatkoff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

On a side note,good to see M-A Fleury easing into his playoff ready form a little early,i really think the Pens have to look at an upgrade in goal if they think they' re going anywhere in the post season.At least a better option than Vokoun or Zatkoff. [/QUOTE]

Timmah Time ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

On a side note,good to see M-A Fleury easing into his playoff ready form a little early,i really think the Pens have to look at an upgrade in goal if they think they' re going anywhere in the post season.At least a better option than Vokoun or Zatkoff. [/QUOTE]

Timmah Time ?

[/QUOTE]

Maybe or Cam Ward, at any rate not only is the Pens goaltending questionable their defence is a tad shaky.Read an interview with Letang and i would be very surprised if he plays again this year, said something to the effect that he just wants to get his brain working right.Doesn't sound good and with Martin out as well,Shero better get on the phone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE] On a side note,good to see M-A Fleury easing into his playoff ready form a little early,i really think the Pens have to look at an upgrade in goal if they think they' re going anywhere in the post season.At least a better option than Vokoun or Zatkoff. [/QUOTE]

Timmah Time ?  [/QUOTE]

Maybe or Cam Ward, at any rate not only is the Pens goaltending questionable their defence is a tad shaky.Read an interview with Letang and i would be very surprised if he plays again this year, said something to the effect that he just wants to get his brain working right.Doesn't sound good and with Martin out as well,Shero better get on the phone. [/QUOTE]

Yah On my Shero thread I suggested he needs two defenseman just in case Martin keeps getting injured as well. The Quins might need three.

This, of course, is awesome!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

Yah On my Shero thread I suggested he needs two defenseman just in case Martin keeps getting injured as well. The Quins might need three.

[/QUOTE]

Don't celebrate yet, Shero always manages to pull off something good... last year was sick with Morrow and Iginla.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Habs with a big edge in play. Beating Toronto to every puck, have them running around in their end. Lerfs just had their first shot on Budaj with just over 5 minutes left in the first. Montreal leads 2-0.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:[QUOTE] Yah On my Shero thread I suggested he needs two defenseman just in case Martin keeps getting injured as well. The Quins might need three.

This, of course, is awesome! [/QUOTE]

Don't celebrate yet, Shero always manages to pull off something good... last year was sick with Morrow and Iginla. [/QUOTE]

And they did what in the 2013 ECF ?

JVR makes it 2-1 off a tip from Phat Phil. Beat those Shabs you Lerfs!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Subban needs to go back to the blueline and pick up his jock. Just got smoked by JVR. 2-2 and the Shab crowd is restless. It would be 4-2 if Budaj wasn't holding the fort.

Canadien's D blows it again...Phil blazes another twisted wrister. 33 goals!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

Subban needs to go back to the blueline and pick up his jock. Just got smoked by JVR. 2-2 and the Shab crowd is restless. It would be 4-2 if Budaj wasn't holding the fort.

[/QUOTE]

Pure shooter's goal on that one, San.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Settle down Marco!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Settle down Marco!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Kessel getting closer to his annual 40 goals........... which would keep him on pace for the bruins8 prediction, 40 goals for the next ten years ( started 4 years ago ).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:[QUOTE]

Canadien's D blows it again...Phil blazes another twisted wrister. 33 goals! [/QUOTE]

Settle down Marco!!!!!!!!! [/QUOTE]

Like you I kinda prefer TuukFail better. He was at least funny.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So scanning the internet rumor blogs,they have no more than Kesler,Moulson,Hemsky,Vanek,TT,Ward and any defenseman you can mention going to Pittsburgh,boy is Shero ever going to be busy. And us poor B's fans just want another d-man that isn't named Zanon or Mottau,oh but to dream.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"And us poor B's fans just want another d-man that isn't named Zanon or Mottau,oh but to dream."

I know but for giving US hockey fans pure suffering of watching Martin and Orpik. Shero can toss n turn through the next few days.

Orlov and Downie are birdbrains! Philly back in this game now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Wow, what happened to Holtby on that one?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

"And us poor B's fans just want another d-man that isn't named Zanon or Mottau,oh but to dream."

I know but for giving US hockey fans pure suffering of watching Martin and Orpik. Shero can toss n turn through the next few days.

Orlov and Downie are birdbrains! Philly back in this game now.

Agreed, I hope he fails at getting Vanek,St.Louis,Moulson etc..Justice served.

When putting a team together always ask yourself, who would I want on my own team. Yandle or Orpik.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yes, Philly had no problem being down by 2 to the Caps

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Orlov's, suspendible, 5min major sure didn't help Washington close the game out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

Orlov's, suspendible, 5min major sure didn't help Washington close the game out.

[/QUOTE]

Stupid retaliation for the clean hit Schenn put on him earlier. Sellfish. Wiped out his 2 goal performance and cost his team the game. Godd job Orlov!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

God I hope Lou finally gets his tradev - last time I can remember a goalie being treated even close to this poorly by his team, he got traded to Colorado and won two cups.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

God I hope Lou finally gets his tradev - last time I can remember a goalie being treated even close to this poorly by his team, he got traded to Colorado and won two cups.

[/QUOTE]

He wasn't even treated that bad unless you think being left in net for 9 goals is bad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Fair enough. The guy has handled the last 3 seasons with nothing but class and has been smacked around by his GM, the fans, his coach and the media non-stop. There are 29 teams in the league where he'd be treated better. How about Pavelec and a first for Lou?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fair enough. The guy has handled the last 3 seasons with nothing but class and has been smacked around by his GM, the fans, his coach and the media non-stop. There are 29 teams in the league where he'd be treated better. How about Pavelec and a first for Lou?

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you,i have always been one to jump all over Lou but in this case the handling of him by the Nucks has been horrendous.Gillis should have been fired for his mishandling of the whole affair.The stumbling block to trading Luongo is of course his contract,so the Nucks have 2 options as i see it,trade him and agree to pay some of his salary or buy him out.It seems they are unwilling to either so i think Luongo is going to remain unhappy.The turning point for Roberto seems to have been the SCF loss to the B's,rightly or wrongly he seems to have been made the scape goat and it has just gone downhill from there.Who knows what the answer is.