2nd best goaltending duo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

2nd best goaltending duo

Stan Fischler Tweeted week that the Rangers' Lundqvist and Biron are the league's best goaltending pair over our beloved Thomas and Rask. The Maven's been seriously off his game for a few years but the tweet has me thinking ...

Who has the second-best goaltending tandem in the league, after of course Boston's?

Vancouver? Buffalo? My vote would be Minnesota's Harding and Backstrom this season, though LA has two good young goalies.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: 2nd best goaltending duo

Vancouver? Have you seen Luongo this year?
    I like what Backstrom/Harding have done this year..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to 2nd best goaltending duo:[QUOTE]. Who has the second-best goaltending tandem in the league, after of course Boston's? Vancouver? Buffalo? My vote would be Minnesota's Harding and Backstrom this season, though LA has two good young goalies. Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory[/QUOTE]

Terry Murray opens up his offense allot more than Minnesota and I must admit haven't watched the Wild (ZZzzzz) as much as the Kings. If I'm Lombardi looking at the age of both his goalies he has to be very happy as they are both young. Harding is less proven than Bernier IMO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

In Response to Re: 2nd best goaltending duo:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 2nd best goaltending duo : Terry Murray opens up his offense allot more than Minnesota and I must admit haven't watched the Wild (ZZzzzz) as much as the Kings. If I'm Lombardi looking at the age of both his goalies he has to be very happy as they are both young. Harding is less proven than Bernier IMO.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Good point San. The Wild are just too boring, even without Jacques Lemaire. Vancouver is decent but we know how Luongo plays in clutch situations. I'd love to see Schneider traded to a team that will start him... except for Columbus, which I wouldn't wish on anyone.

5. This post has been removed.