3rd line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

3rd line

What do you guys think of third line,Paverly hasn't impressed me ,does he even have a shot on net,at least Wheeler made the odd rush and got scoring chances,plus he was a good penalty killer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: 3rd line

Kelly/Peverly/Torres That one for NAS and BSL. Keep the lines as they are. Add a quality 3rd liner who can play in place of Thorton. Ruutu from Ottawa would have been ideal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to 3rd line:
    [QUOTE]What do you guys think of third line,Paverly hasn't impressed me ,does he even have a shot on net,at least Wheeler made the odd rush and got scoring chances,plus he was a good penalty killer.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

It's not so much Peverly as it is Kelly. The center is resposible for creating offensive opportunitites by reading plays. The line has forechecked very well, just need to gel a bit. Give it time, maybe it works out. If not, Seguin should move up in the lineup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Maybe too early to dismiss although so far that whole line has no chemsitry.
    I do see some positives with both Peverly and espcially Kelly on the penalty kill.
    Give them time. Right now the team is winning therefore no need to panic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

two games and your complaining geez dude give it some time

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: 3rd line:
    [QUOTE]two games and your complaining geez dude give it some time
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

Just asking,and it's been 3 games,does Peverly have a shot on net yet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

3 games 3 wins ill take that

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]two games and your complaining geez dude give it some time
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]
    In the 1st periodor near the end, I was thinking that the Bs have one solid line and thats the 1st. The 2nd line of bergeron and marchand would be better if rechhi was there,
    3rd line with 2 new players are hard to adjust to.
    4th line never really impresses me wasting seguins talent on it.
    Put peverly on the 2nd line and recchi and seguin on the 3rd leaving ryder on the 4th where he belongs.
    After the the Bs picked up there game in the 2nd and 3rd, i quetioned my thoughts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3rd line : Just asking,and it's been 3 games,does Peverly have a shot on net yet.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

It's been two games - Calgary and Vancouver.  Peverley wasn't here v. Ottawa.

Give them time to click.  Kelly won important back-to-back defensive zone face-offs in the third last night.  Peverley's a smart player who can fill different roles - PK and center when needed.  As a third line, if they're responsible defensively, Bergeron's line gets to play more offensively minded which has gone well. 

With the new guys in the line-up, one goal conceded each against Flames and Canucks.  I'll take it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think Peverly and Kelly have both looked good, as long as you didn't have unrealistic expectations for them.  They were brought in as quality 3rd line, depth guys that can score a little and play in all situations -- and I think that is what we have got.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

I'd like to see Seguin back with Ryder-- they had some chemistry going.  Add Peverly with his speed and it could be a killer line.

Kelly seems more a bang crash type and would do better with Campbell and Paille/Thornton on the fourth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I would still love to see Kelly moved to the 4th and have Seguin-Peverley-Ryder on the 3rd. I think the speed of Seguin & Peverley might actually open up a little more ice for Ryder.