4 games, 20 goals against

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

4 games, 20 goals against

Something has happened to this team... and it ain't good. Anyone want to guess what it is? Or how to fix it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMightyJulien. Show TheMightyJulien's posts

Re: 4 games, 20 goals against

the only thing i can think of is, since Chia said you can bet on the bruins making a trade it spooked the herd. everyone is unsure of their place and future so they're squeezing the stick a little. Can't explain the goaltending though, its been awful. hopefully after the 28th everyone will take a deep breath and get things back on track.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

First of all, put Rask in net for the next two games no matter how he performs in the first game. Looks like TT is tired, as was expected to happen, and goaltending is the most important thing afterall. Everything else will into place. I definitely like the way Sequin played tonight. Not sure why I wasn't seeing him at all in the 3rd.. gotta check that out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

It is the goaltending.  Both goalies are playing terrible and this team is not good enough to win without good goaltending.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Yea, that's definitely true, but no team is good enough to win without good goaltending.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I agree Thomas needs several games to rest (but don't think he will get it since points race is so tight.) The bigger issue is our defense which has allowed so many folks to just blow by them or work their way to the middle and get open... we had done such a good job all year of keeping everything outside. Our slot is public parking lately.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

It is not just the goaltending. The defense in front of them has been horrible as well. Just look at the last two goals tonight. The defense was soft on both of them. Ference's effort on the Kessel's tying goal was pathetic. Then on the game winner, Ference & Seidenberg let Grabovski go right through them. The effort defensively needs to be a lot better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Since we are talking TEAM defense... you can't solve this with one trade. And, if you were to try, who do you move out?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

they bruins are a slow team that seems to have trouble with thre speedy teams