4 in a row

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

4 in a row

Yup ...but dont worry guys Shawn Thornton played over 6 minutes for 0G 0A and 1 hit wow !

who did we need the most tonight ...Spooner would have been used on the S/O ...oh well one day they will understand ...I hope ...keep ST in the line up we're going  for 5 in a row !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: 4 in a row

Wonder if Thorton will drop the gloves against the Pnthers ??   What a waste !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I actually agree with you on this.  Stick to this stuff and quite playing GM and making predictions and calling yourself an expert.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I am not calling myself an expert ...YOU ARE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Stanley, how do you pronounce the guy's name that won the game in the SO?

is it LEM-on or Le-MON?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, that guy who scored the shootout game winner looked pretty good...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You can have him ....he is a useless player the only reason he gets to play on the 1st ans 2nd line is he's with the stars who wont make the playoffs ....you cant make the playoffs if the Lemon play on your 1st or 2nd line .....as much as. I am tired of Thornton I would keep him over the Lemon ...his team won tonight but he still ended the game at minus 2 ....and Shame on the BRUINS for losing to that team ...they better wake up against the Panthers...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Peverly played for the stars the same way he played during most of his time in boston. He won faceoffs and created opportunities. We expected to see better results from Eriksson since Rielly Smith seems faster than Peverly, but, as yet, there's nothing to praise in Eriksson's game. Claude did make a move in swapping Marchand and Smith, creating better action for Kelly's line and stirring Marchand into a better game; but, then there is Eriksson [ who?what?]. Iginla is always active, but, as in earlier games he was fumbling the puck too often. Boychuck makes another big hit, and as in all previous hits, takes himself out of the play [ yikes]. The 4th line is less than helpful with Thornton on the ice. The younger D played well, but Boychuck had 4 or 5 slappers which noone could tip and only one hit the frame of the net. Lucic's goal was the result of a well aimed wrister[ not by Boychuck.]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Peverly looked pretty good last night.  Somewhere between his excellent play in 2011 and his mediocre play last year.

It appeared to me that the takeaway on Rask was to shoot early in the shootout, no fakes, no dekes.  Seguin and Peverly did the same thing and it worked both times.

11. This post has been removed.