49 out, 51 in

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

49 out, 51 in

Personally, I love it. No one is getting a free pass. Peverley has not played well, up to the press box. 

I'm also shocked. not a very CJ like move.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: 49 out, 51 in

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Personally, I love it. No one is getting a free pass. Peverley has not played well, up to the press box. 

Yeah i haven't been to impressed by Peverly this year either ,but Pandolfo plays

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

look who Pevs has been paired with before you get too critical...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Good poinst both ways....Pev has had to play with different line mates this season. And this reaally is NOT a CJ thing. Which I like. It may not be all Peverly's fault, but at least we get to see more of 51.  I hope this all works out...I'm down at work and I'm not able to watch. Go Bruins Go !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Yeah i haven't been to impressed by Peverly this year either ,but Pandolfo plays

and i like that. Peverley on a bad day is way better than pandolfo, but peverley is the one that really needs to get his head out of a certain body part.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Strange......I mean, Pandolfo instead of Pevs, while the B's can't buy a goal ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

wake up call

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

If they sit anyone it should be 17...no effort at all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

wake up call

But I don't remember a game where Peverley was sleeping at the wheel...I know that, like a second Marco Sturm, he will miss opportunities, but, lack of effort ?? Not worst than Horton, just for example....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

wake up call

But I don't remember a game where Peverley was sleeping at the wheel...I know that, like a second Marco Sturm, he will miss opportunities, but, lack of effort ?? Not worst than Horton, just for example....

not a lack of effort, he just hasn't been playing well for quite some time.