9-19-2013 Lineup vs Detroit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

9-19-2013 Lineup vs Detroit

Forwards: Gregory CampbellJordan CaronCraig CunninghamRob FlickMatt FraserJarome IginlaNick JohnsonDavid KrejciMilan LucicDaniel PailleCarl SoderbergRyan Spooner

Defensemen: Matt BartkowskiZdeno CharaDougie HamiltonTorey KrugAdam McQuaidZach Trotman.

Goaltenders: Chad JohnsonMalcolm Subban

Lucic-Krejci-Iginla

Fraser-Söderberg-Johnson

Flick-Spooner-Caron

Paille-Campbell-Cunningham

Zdeno Chara-Dougie Hamilton

Matt Bartkowski-Zach Trotman

Torey Krug-Adam McQuaid

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: 9-19-2013 Lineup vs Detroit

Chad better remember to show up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Any tv for this game?

Or a high def stream?

I watched the caps game on the stream that Dez found, but it was really fuzzy in full screen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That link you put up a few days ago said the game will be streamed on bostonbruins.com

Really like that 2nd line, giving Carl a look at center and that Julien wants to see Cunningham on the 4th 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Rob Flick ?  Anyone seen him played ??   We got him for nothing (Max Sauve). ...Flick looks like a tough guy but can he skate ?  Can he make some interesting moves ??

I need a scouting report on him please ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Agreed on Cunningham in Thornton's spot - that could well be an audition to be the 13th forward.  I read the second line a bit differently though - Sweethands is getting promoted.  He's gone from what could be the top line in Providence with Spooner and Camara to getting a shot to play with Soderberg and on the wing that's open.  Maybe they do want to keep him in the mix. 

Are you not entertained?!?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JanneyJoyce. Show JanneyJoyce's posts

Sauve was nothing? Gotta disagree with you there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I'm going to the game tonight. So I'll let you  know how that goes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to JanneyJoyce's comment:

You're right he is not nothing....he is less than nothing ....he will never ever even be close to make an NHL team....so whatever Flick can bring to the table is an extra....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I'm going to the game tonight. So I'll let you  know how that goes.

Thanks lambda..enjoy the game !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to JanneyJoyce's comment:

Sauve has played 167 games in the AHL and still 8 points away from the 100 pts I qm not saying that Flick is any better but Max was a waste of time ....same type of player than the Lemon

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Any tv for this game?

Or a high def stream?

I watched the caps game on the stream that Dez found, but it was really fuzzy in full screen.

Detriot is showing the game on Comcast tonight so I'm hoping as a Direct TV Comcast Sports network member I can see it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Agreed on Cunningham in Thornton's spot - that could well be an audition to be the 13th forward.  I read the second line a bit differently though - Sweethands is getting promoted.  He's gone from what could be the top line in Providence with Spooner and Camara to getting a shot to play with Soderberg and on the wing that's open.  Maybe they do want to keep him in the mix. 

Do you think PC would have Cassidy groom Camara for 4th line minutes in Providence ?

I wouldnt have Camara's AHL TOI ahead of Camper, Caron, Spooner, Cunningham, Fraser, Knight or "Sweet  Hands", as of today. Maybe if PC keeps 2 extra forwards. He'll get more than Lingbald, Florek, Downing and Robins for sure.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Invisible tonight Spooner, Fraser, Soderberg many more but those are expected.  I've not been impressed with Soderbergs play .  Did  he create a scoring chance for himself against Montreal and Detroit ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Invisible tonight Spooner, Fraser, Soderberg many more but those are expected.  I've not been impressed with Soderbergs play .  Did  he create a scoring chance for himself against Montreal and Detroit ?

Disagree with Soderberg being invisible, his awful play stuck out very much.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Maybe Soderberg has nothing to prove.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I hope you're right.  I'm a little worried.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

[QUOTE]

I hope you're right.  I'm a little worried.

[/QUOTE]

That was meant in another way. Maybe Soderberg thinks he's penciled in and has nothing to prove.

Anyway, again , it's only preseason and thus far the players up front that should be trying to make an impact , for them preseason means something , haven't impressed enough to say they deserve a spot .  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Fraser looks mentally slow.  Not impressed.