9-27-2013 vs Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: 9-27-2013 vs Jets

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

What the hell?  I just got back from my game and I see they pasted the Jets 5 zip and there are only a few posts on this thread?  

I agree with you Badhab...not too many posts about the player's performances....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The only way this could get worse is if NAS shows up.

Then I'll have to google the best way to slash my wrists.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

The only way this could get worse is if NAS shows up.

Then I'll have to google the best way to slash my wrists.

Good night badhab !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Just read the game comments. Nick Johnson and Caron centered by Campbell each had a goal. Do you think Claude noticed ?? Spooner fills in for Kreji and does a good job. More quality than Claude has ever seen, and we all know how long it takes for him to make a decision. Chiarelli wants to keep Kevin Miller; maybe there will be some movement that was unexpected. Keeping Miller could eliminate Thornton as Miller and McQ could handle any goons. The strength and toughness is where both Hamilton and Krug are less than Bartkowski and Miller. Can miller skate as well ?Maybe Peter will trade for some early draft picks in his pocket.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to red75's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Dez might be going and Red is going. We'll have to get the play by play from them, not being televised.

Spooner! Spooner! Spooner!

Red was going - had a blast last night, but when I got back to parents my Dad was having chest pains - gave up my ticket to my cousin who is still going (I think she'd have landed by now). It doesn't look like it is too serious but I'm typing from a cafe at the hospital. Sucks, but right now I don't really care that much.

Like I said last night was a blast so that will have to suffice. Have a couple pints for me Dez.

I hope your dad is ok Red Thoghts and prayers for him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yes Bogie, trade Thornton to Anaheim. They'll win the cup cause he's a leader.

Miller can skate like the wind!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Jmwalter...long time no see !   welcome back !

Thanks Stanley. Looking forward to an excellent new season.