9/29 preseason v Sens game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: 9/29 preseason v Sens game thread

I was there. I gotta say that I felt that Pouliot tries hard. Which could be the problem. It seemed to me he was trying to do too much.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: 9/29 preseason v Sens game thread:
    [QUOTE]I was there. I gotta say that I felt that Pouliot tries hard. Which could be the problem. It seemed to me he was trying to do too much.
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

My guess is a lack of focus, his body is all over the place like he's going through spasms or something.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/29 preseason v Sens game thread : My guess is a lack of focus, his body is all over the place like he's going through spasms or something.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Exactly. He seems like he's trying to do 10,000 things at once to try and impress everyone. He probably knows everything that people have said about him being a bust and wants to prove us wrong. I know I would.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

I watched the game after i put the kids to bed and woke up around 2:30 to start the game. I have to say, I like what I saw in the dominance. the ice seemed to be tilted.I feel for Daniel-- He gets so many freaking break aways and seems to always wiff. The Bergeron Line looked good and well as the first PP. Pouliot needs to relax and play his game instead of spazzing. Defence looked pretty good, had a couple of break downs but I think the corp played well. Krejci showed some nice skill and Horton showed no signs of PCS. Looch just needs to hit more and and cause that fear in the D as he use to.
    Kind of a let down that they lost though, dominating the Sens the way they had I would have thought it would have been somehting of a 5-6 goal game for the Bruins.
    Fun to watch and can not freaking wait for the season to begin!
    New Years eve getting to watch the B's stomp the Stars.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/29 preseason v Sens game thread : 100% Agree Pouliot is just plain awful. Even the Balcony bums sitting near me where like ease up on him. Even though I dont think they even know who Pouliot is. I swear EVERY TIME he touches the puck its a turnover. Caron like you said looked very solid though.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

How about the play when he was beside/behind the net and softly moved the puck out front...where FOUR Senators were waiting and no Bruins within 20 feet?

Bad decisions and honestly I think he has bad balance.  My buddy is a Habs fan and he says to me, "Pouliot often has a problem keeping his feet."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/29 preseason v Sens game thread : How about the play when he was beside/behind the net and softly moved the puck out front...where FOUR Senators were waiting and no Bruins within 20 feet? Bad decisions and honestly I think he has bad balance.  My buddy is a Habs fan and he says to me, "Pouliot often has a problem keeping his feet."
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Nas, was wondering if your take on Bartkowski is the same.  I thought he had played well, maybe not as well as Kampfer as camp went on, but maybe a top six down the road ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/29 preseason v Sens game thread : Nas, was wondering if your take on Bartkowski is the same.  I thought he had played well, maybe not as well as Kampfer as camp went on, but maybe a top six down the road ?
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

He didn't stand out either way this game.  Almost every time I've seen him play, I've always felt he needed a road map to find the defensive zone and that his decision making was very suspect. 

He's like Kampfer without much skill. 

You never know what a player can develop into.  I can tell you that right now, this kid needs another season in the AHL.