A do do do a dah dah dah!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

A do do do a dah dah dah!

This is what PC needs to do, get a some balls and make big move, a do do do not a don't don't don't.Undecided Sitting on an office chair picking his nose and thinking about what to do do do. It sure blows being a GM for the Boston Bruins when Mr. Jacobs making moneyMoney mouth is all he wants to do do do. Winning a Stanley Cup is something Jacobs don't want to do do do. All us Bruins fan are feeling blue blue blueCry and all the other Boston teams won championships yahoo yahoo yahoo. So PC get off the throne and get a clue clue clue and make move a big do do do.CoolLaughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: A do do do a dah dah dah!

I was looking for the "confused" emoticon and couldn't find it.... So.....
    What the hell are you talking about???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Hey PB Bergy37 no i don't ignore my post, it just i am a busy person. Yes my English is little obscure by clouds but could be worst, math and geography is my strengths. I guess PC seen this post and step at the bat a made some gutsy moves. I am very contented with these moves kaberle- offensive minded and smart play making d man Kelly- some one to replace Wheels with more grit
     Peverly- speed with goal scoring and will replace Ryder next season at right wing with centering ability or Ryder is being dealt before deadline cause Peverly can fit into his spot very quickly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Isn't it "de do do do de da da da"?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Is all I want to say to you