a great video!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: a great video!

In Response to Re: a great video!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: a great video! :  If the Bruins hadn't traded The Thrill, we dont win the Cup this year, thats a fact.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

No, that's an opinion.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: a great video!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: a great video! : Yeah, maybe they could have won two Stanley Cups last season.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I thought we were ignoring bruins8?   time to get that list back on your sig line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

bottom line, and this is the bottom line. kessel is soft, both physically and mentally, and it shows in his game. soft hockey players don't contribute in a meaningful way to winning teams

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What the hell it's the off season and more time to talk about this.
    1- because the Bruins didn't have to give Kessel 5m + they traded for Horton
    2- Kessel does not score 3 game winning goal. In which 2 were series winning goals. Proof he was invisible against the game7 loss to the Canes.
    3- Kessel does not play injured,  Horton does.
    4- because the Bruins didn't have to give Kessel 5m + indirectly they signed Krejci
    5- Kessel does not beat the Lightening and have an outstanding series as Krejci had.
    6- because the Bruins didn't have to give Kessel 5m , Bruins got Seguin, Knight and Hamilton. I'de make that trade 1000 x over and over.
    7- Kessel never tied Mario Lemieux's record for points in one playoff game, Seguin has !

Enough said !

Can go on and on and on...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I have very rarely commented on the Kessel thing as the whole thing went down before I started posting around these parts, but I will say this: it drives me nuts that in this day and age, a management team and coaching staff can't take someone with Kessel's ability, lock him in a room and tell him exactly how it's going to be.

All of this "one dimensional" stuff, laziness, selfishness, etc is insane, both for the Bs and now for the Leafs. Obviously the Bs tried and realized they weren't getting through to the kid, and that really chaps me.

Kessel has a ton of talent. He's proven to be an offensive threat on every shift. If he were given a real, honest ultimatum to play a complete game and give full effort in all 3 zones or suffer a demotion, benching or trade, Kessel could be up there with the best RW in the league. Look at some of the guys in front of him: St. Louis, Perry, Iginla, Selanne, Kane, Nash. All guys willing to get dirty in the corners and play 2-way hockey.

I agree with most of you that most GMs would rather have the teachable Seguin at the moment despite PK's point production, but that's a really, really sad notion, isn't it?